chapter 3

Ji Qingzhou stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself in the mirror. The face is very good-looking, the hair is very dark, the eyebrows are a little cold, the tail of the eyes is slightly upward, it looks a little arrogant, Ji Qingzhou was surprised to find that this face looks quite similar to himself. The name is like, the face is also like, and I am really related to the original owner.

He went into the bathroom, stood under the shower and rinsed, while washing, while not admitting defeat, he continued to think about how to stop Chu Cheng's beastly behavior that wanted to drive.

If Chu Cheng and the original owner set a love contract, then it would be good, Ji Qingzhou thought, anyway, he himself also likes boys, although he has not been in love, but he is not opposed to falling in love, if Chu Cheng wants to try with him, then try it. But Chu Cheng and the original owner set a contract for maintenance, this is very bad daddy, he has not talked about love yet, his hands have not been held with people, and Chu Cheng only met for the first time today, he will be in place in one step, straight to the great harmony of life, this speed, is also too fast.

He washed in the bathroom for a long time, until he felt that he would not go out again, Chu Cheng might be grumpy, so he dried his hair, constantly exhaled and exhaled, took several deep breaths, pressed the doorknob, pushed the door open and walked out of the bathroom.

Chu Cheng was brushing the circle of friends, heard the noise, looked up at Ji Qingzhou, and saw that he unconsciously stopped his steps, looking at himself with some nervousness.

Chu Cheng did not expect that he actually took a bath, just before Ji Qingzhou in the hotel that would rather die than jump off the building, he also thought that Ji Qingzhou was grinding and rubbing in the bathroom and refused to come out, was thinking about how to jump out of the window and escape or continue to fool himself, did not expect that it was really in the bath.

Chu Cheng was still a little shocked for a moment.

Ji Qingzhou slowly walked to the edge of the bed with his head down, he was wearing white pajamas, his hair was very dark, and his already fair complexion was becoming whiter. Chu Cheng looked at him and felt that he was really angry, and he was really good-looking. If Ji Qingzhou was obedient and didn't think about using him as a cash machine every day and brushing him with green paint, he was actually very willing to get along with Ji Qingzhou. After all, he still wanted to sleep in Ji Qingzhou.

"Come on up." He said.

Ji Qingzhou lifted the quilt and got on the bed, sitting and looking at Chu Cheng, with a look of wanting to say and stopping.

"What, repentance?" Chu Cheng asked.

"No, no, no." Ji Qingzhou immediately expressed his loyalty.

"Then go to sleep." Chu Cheng said, put down the mobile phone, and lay down in the bed.

Ji Qingzhou felt that he was nervous at once, what can I do, what should I do, is it too late to jump out of the car now?!

"Lie down?" What to do while sitting. Chu Cheng said.

Ji Qingzhou was helpless, lying down, it was easy to say, how to lie down!

He looked at Chu Cheng and said unconsciously, "I haven't done this before."

"Neither do I, just so the two of us can experience it together." After Chu Cheng finished speaking, he also reassured him, "Don't be afraid, I will be very gentle."

Ji Qingzhou thought to himself, how can you not be afraid, you are the driver, of course you are not afraid, but I am not ah!!

He felt nervous, his body unconsciously began to tremble, Chu Cheng had not had a relationship with anyone else, which was of course a good thing, at least it proved that his private life was clean, and he did not have to worry about whether there would be any hidden risks when driving with him. However, When Ji Qingzhou thought that he was a novice driver, he was still at the age of twenty langs, it was the age of rampage, and he had just picked up the car, the first time on the road, in case he slammed on the accelerator and used too much force, his new car that had just been on the road was estimated to be scrapped on the mountain road of this autumn mountain.