chapter 14

At the end of the chat, it became Chu Cheng's unilateral flirtation, Ji Qingzhou was only chased by girls when he went to school, and now the girls talk more directly, they all stand in front of him and say, "Ji Qingzhou, I like you, can you communicate with me?" "Even like Chu Cheng, you still need a few ancient poems in a crepe crepe set."

When Ji Qingzhou heard the end, he could only sigh that Chu Cheng's literary attainment was good, while listening shyly.

Chu Cheng felt that he was about to finish memorizing the "Collected Poems of Du Fu" on his side, and the person on the other end of the phone didn't say anything, and asked, "What is the matter that you just listen to and don't talk, and you also give me a response."

Ji Qingzhou: ??? How could he still need a reply!! Chu Cheng picked him up, and he still had to go back???

It's really hard to be human.

Ji Qingzhou thought about it for a moment and tentatively replied, "I hope that people will be long-lasting, and they will be cherished together for thousands of miles."

"It's not the Mid-Autumn Festival yet."

"So, I send my heart and the bright moon, and follow the wind until the night Lang Xi?"

"Sad?"

"The heart that worries about missing you." Ji Qingzhou gave full play to his subjective initiative.

Chu Cheng felt good, "This is not even close, OKAY, you go to sleep, I have some things to deal with here first."

"Well, then you should go to bed early."

"If you're in my bed right now, I'm sure I'll go to bed early."

"...... Good bye! Ji Qingzhou hung up the phone, and for the first time he had doubts, Chu Cheng really hadn't been in love before? Love talk is so slippery, is it a newbie in love? The gap between this novice and novice is also too big, ji Qingzhou feels that he needs to improve.

Ji Qingzhou put the mobile phone on the bedside, was preparing to sleep, heard the mobile phone ring, he reached over and looked at it, and saw Chu Cheng send him a WeChat: August autumn high wind and anger number, sleep with me early.

Followed by a Q version of the villain with flowers, Ji Qingzhou felt that it was still a little cute, he saved the villain, and then replied to Chu Cheng, "Let Du Fu go."

"Then do you promise?"

"Let me go."

Chu Cheng: I don't like your words, let me withdraw it. JPG

Ji Qingzhou smiled and silently withdrew the sentence "Let me go too".

Chu Cheng: I still dare to let you go, my wings are really hard

Ji Qingzhou was helpless: It didn't grow hard, rest assured, I can't fly out of your Five Finger Mountain

Chu Cheng: Do you still want to fly out?

Ji Qingzhou: I don't have it, I don't want to say it

Ji Qingzhou: Denial of three consecutive. JPG

Chu Cheng: That's pretty much it, put away your little wings and go to sleep

Ji Qingzhou: Then you should also go to bed early

Chu Cheng: Hmm

Ji Qingzhou saw that he no longer spoke back, put down his mobile phone, lay back in the bed, and soon fell asleep.

On the third day, the crew officially released the official poster of Zhuang Xiangyang and @ Ji Qingzhou. Ji Qingzhou logged on to Weibo to prepare to forward, only to find that the official propaganda picture sent by the crew was not what he imagined.