chapter 155

Chu Cheng looked at Ji Qingzhou, who was covering his ears and frowning in his arms, and very intimately covered his hands with his hands, trying to help him isolate the noise.

Ji Qingzhou slept in his arms for almost half an hour before he finally woke up, Chu Cheng saw that he was still a little confused, poked his face several times, and poked Ji Qingzhou into his mouth ready to bite his finger, which was only then satisfactorily withdrawn.

The two of them changed their clothes, had a simple meal, and received a task card from the program group between meals, asking them to go to the place where they were recorded yesterday. Ji Qingzhou looked at the picking vegetables on the task card, thinking that it would not be yesterday that they sold fruit, today they will let them sell vegetables, this is simply a large-scale selling variety show!

However, this is not the case with the game of the program group.

"May I ask the guests here, who can cook?" The host looked at the person in front of him and asked.

Chu Cheng felt that he could do it now, and was about to raise his hand, when he felt Ji Qingzhou silently tugging on his fingers, he squinted at Ji Qingzhou, and Ji Qingzhou looked completely unrelated to him, calmly raising his right hand.

Although Chu Cheng didn't know what his reason was, Ji Qingzhou hinted at it, and he didn't go to join in the fun, looking like he wouldn't.

The host counted, "So there are only Jing Xing, Xia Yun, Qing Zhou and Zi Xin?"

"The game goes like this, in a moment two of your four chefs will select two of you to cook, and the remaining four groups of guests will choose the chef you think you will win, as his helper, and he will go to the orchard to pick vegetables and then go home to cook. Wait until 12 noon, everyone will gather here, the two chefs will present their own dishes for everyone and me to taste, in the end who gets the most votes, who wins, understand? "

Everyone nodded, Lian Jingxing heard the words, and deliberately gave the camera to Ji Qingzhou, so he said, "Then I quit, my level, eat by myself is no problem, the game will not work."

"Me too." Guan XiaYun said, "I also quit."

When the two of them retreated, only Ji Qingzhou and Liu Zixin were left on the field, Ji Qingzhou looked at Liu Zixin, and Liu Zixin asked him, "How are you cooking?"

"It was ok." Ji Qingzhou said truthfully.

"I'm okay with that too." Liu Zixin smiled.

Liu Zitong heard the words and silently turned his head, what is OK, his brother is a food blogger! What's more to it than that? Surely his brother won!

Zhang Jiarui saw that her expression was a little strange and asked her, "Do you have such an expression?" Afraid your brother will lose?

"Do you know why I brought my brother to record the show?"

"Why?" Zhang Jiarui was a little curious about these friends and relatives who brought vegetarians. Ordinary people are not better than stars, and the sense of lens and the ability to throw the stem are relatively weak, so the friends or relatives of the ordinary people who are brought generally have one or two commendable places. I just don't know what advantages Liu Zixin has.

"Because I can't cook, I have to insure myself."

"Oh." Zhang Jiarui nodded.

"My brother, he also has an identity, is a food blogger, 500,000 fans." Liu Zitong looked at him helplessly, "Now you know why I have this expression."

Zhang Jiarui understood, this is simply a tailor-made link for Liu Zixin, on this, Liu Zixin also means to say "it's OKAY"! He silently decided to choose Liu Zixin in a moment!