chapter 16

"Well, I bought it." Zhou Chengfeng generously admitted, "Before Chen Jiyuan was afraid that your appearance value overwhelmed him, so when he repaired the picture, he let people do a little manipulation, he was the male protagonist, everyone was a crew, looking down and not looking up, it was not worth arguing with him for this matter, but people's first impression is very important, I can't let them attack you and say that you don't meet the role, so I will change the way I play."

"But now, there's no name for me?" Ji Qingzhou looked at the Weibo on Xiao Qian's mobile phone, "Is this okay?"

"You're not famous yet, and suddenly bringing your name on the hot search is to tell the whole world that you bought the hot search?" Zhou Chengfeng lit a cigarette and continued to send him a voice, "Buy hot search this kind of thing, pay attention to the coincidence is not stupid, you look down, almost the location of the fifth and sixth articles on the square, there is a vegetarian's Microblog, forwarding almost more than 10,000, that is the real source, the one with your name, the rest of these marketing numbers of the Microblog, just need to let everyone have resonance, how powerful are the current netizens, want to know what you are called, can not find out? Besides, the first entry in the comments section is your name, okay?!"

Ji Qingzhou hurriedly clicked on the comment area, and sure enough, he saw someone asking, "Sleeper, this little brother looks good, who is it?"

The most favorable reply is: Ji Qingzhou, who seems to be an actor, recently filmed "A Page of Love Poems", and he played Zhuang Xiangyang.

Ji Qingzhou read it, quit this weibo, slid down, and saw what Zhou Chengfeng said, the Weibo of the vegetarian who forwarded faster than 10,000.

Qiu Gao Shuang V: And Ji You went to visit the class, accidentally saw a handsome little brother, instantly felt the heartbeat, but the egg, the little brother seems to be a star, listen to Ji You said it seems to be "a page of love poems" crew, play Zhuang Xiangyang, asked the staff, said that the little brother is called Ji Qingzhou, a little good.

The best thing about the comments section is: a bit good looking.

Ji Qingzhou clicked into the blogger's home page, only to find that although this blogger is a vegetarian, but there are also more than 10,000 fans, fans are very active, so after her Weibo was sent, the fans first forwarded, and then triggered other people's forwarding, and finally there were even several different circles of big V forwarding, so in a short period of time, the forwarding volume rose all the way.

The text in the forwarding area is much more enthusiastic than the text in the comment area: "A little nice??? Obviously, it is too handsome!"

"Aaaah, is my favorite type, refreshing and clean, juvenile feeling ah!!!"

"In five minutes, I want all his information."

"Hiss, it's a heart-pounding feeling, my first love is also this type, it's not as handsome as this little brother, it's dry."

"My girlish heart!! "A Page of Love Poems" Is it! Can't I see it yet? "

After that, the blogger uploaded a small video of Ji Qingzhou's show skills, Xiao Qian did not shoot Zhou Chengfeng, only took Ji Qingzhou, Ji Qingzhou was talking to Zhou Chengfeng at that time, I don't know what I said, laughed a little, and instantly touched the heart of the star-chasing girl before Weibo.

"Basketball + smile, I'm dead, don't save me."

"It's so handsome! There is no resistance to boys who can play basketball! "

"I was wrong, I even thought that the blogger was repairing the map, and now I see it, the blogger's photo level is average!"

"Hahahahaha, the right side laughed at me, bo mainly angry to death."