chapter 170: Happy Time by Boat (1)

In the first New Year after Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng made it public, Chu Cheng proposed that the two families could celebrate the New Year together. Ji Qingzhou felt that there was no need for this, after all, although the two of them met each other's parents, they were not yet married. However, Chu Cheng was very insistent, and he asked Ji Qingzhou, "Don't you want to spend the New Year with me?"

With just one question, Ji Qingzhou was defeated, of course he wanted to spend the New Year with Chu Cheng, which almost didn't even need to be thought about.

"So, how about the two of us celebrate the New Year together?" Chu Cheng asked again.

"If your parents and I agree." Ji Qingzhou gave way.

Chu Cheng was very confident about this, "Rest assured, they will definitely agree."

However, to the surprise of Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng, before they could tell the parents of the two families about the New Year together, Ji Qingzhou received an invitation from the Spring Festival Gala. When Zhou Chengfeng called to tell him about it, Ji Qingzhou took the mobile phone and was stunned on the bed for two seconds.

Going or going, any star will not refuse the invitation of the Spring Festival Gala, but thinking that he can't celebrate the New Year with Chu Cheng, Ji Qingzhou is inevitably a little reluctant.

"Not necessarily." Zhou Chengfeng looked at the song arranged for him by the Spring Festival Gala program group, "If you perform this program earlier, and you leave the stage directly after the performance, you can still celebrate the New Year with Chu Shao."

"That's not okay, Chu Cheng has always spent the New Year with his family, let him fly from X City to B City for me, which is not appropriate."

Zhou Chengfeng heard this and was surprised, "Didn't I tell you?" You don't go to the main venue in city b, you record it at the branch venue in city x.

This was a surprise, Ji Qingzhou was overjoyed, "Brother Zhou, next time this kind of emphasis, we must say it early, thank you."

Zhou Chengfeng: "So I really didn't say it?"

Ji Qingzhou looked at him with a look that shouldn't have been, wondering if it was time for him to buy some walnuts for his agent.

Wang Fang knew that Ji Qingzhou was going to record the Spring Festival Gala, and the words of surprise were almost impossible to say, she was ordinary in her life, and the biggest stage she had ever been to was probably the podium of the school when she was in school. Who ever thought that her son actually appeared on the stage of the Spring Festival Gala, Wang Fang was excited and could not hide his excitement, after Ji Qingzhou left, he couldn't help but show off with Xiao Qin, and even told Xiao Qin to watch it when the time came.

Xiao Qin felt that she looked very angry like this, and seemed to be much sicker, and immediately patted her chest and said, "Rest assured Auntie, our whole family watches the Spring Festival Gala for the New Year, I will tell our family when I go back, Brother Ji is my boss." 

"That's not necessary." Wang Fang was a little embarrassed, after all, Chu Cheng was Xiao Qin's boss.

Chu Cheng for Ji Qingzhou to go to the Spring Festival Gala is not so excited about Wang Fang, although it is a branch venue, but who knows what time the program is, if it is too late, Ji Qingzhou will definitely not be able to go home with him, he has planned for so long, and now his hopes are disappointed, naturally there are some sorrows. But in the end it was a good thing, when Chu Cheng came home, he opened a bottle of champagne for him as a celebration.

Of course, Ji Qingzhou knew the plan in his heart, and consulted with him, "If you don't mind, you can pick up my mother first, and when I finish recording, I will go directly to your house, or I can go home with you for the New Year."