chapter 40

Yu Anyi lowered her head, slender white fingers typing fast, Yu Anming saw that she had been playing with her mobile phone all night, helplessly took her mobile phone, knocked on the table, and said to her, "Eat."

"You give me back your phone, and I'm talking to my agent about work."

"It's never too late to talk after eating." Yu Anming put her mobile phone on the other side of herself, "What work is worth your meal, talk so seriously."

"There's a variety show that wants me to go, and she asks if I want to go, and I'm a little hesitant to go and want to go."

"Why don't you want to go?" Qin Xue asked.

"I want to rest, I just finished, although it is a friendship performance, there are not many scenes, but I am still a little tired."

"Then don't go." Yao Xiuyuan.

"But it's nothing to play, and," Yu Anyi looked up at Chu Cheng, who hadn't spoken, "Ah Cheng, your little baby is about to compete with Luo Yuxin, aren't you worried?"

Chu Cheng heard this, looked up at her, and was surprised: "Your agent picked you up the "Decisive Battle for 48 Hours"?

Yu Anyi nodded, "I don't know what the program team thinks, I actually chose the two of them as the new resident, even if there is no Fang Yaoxuan between them, just by virtue of the fact that the two of them still look a bit like this, there will definitely be people staring at them, all aspects of comparison, I am still curious about what the first time the two of them meet, what it will be like."

Chu Cheng thought about it and asked him, "Do you understand Luo Yuxin?" What character?"

Yu Anyi shook his head, "I don't know much, I don't have much contact with him, I have only heard some rumors about him, but I haven't cooperated, so I can't be sure of his personality, I only know that he took off with Fang Yaoxuan's resources, so his best friend in the circle is Fang Yaoxuan."

"Best friend." Shao Yong smiled.

Yu An Yi had no intention of speaking, and as a result, shao Yong stressed it so much, and then he thought of the friend card between Luo Yuxin and Fang Yao Xuanzhi, and couldn't help but laugh, she was a little curious, "You say that Luo Yuxin knows that Fang Yaoxuan once liked Ji Qingzhou?" Even if it's because of using him as a stand-in."

However, this question cannot be answered by anyone present, after all, they are not Luo Yuxin.

"Either, you go anyway." Chu Cheng said suddenly, "Can you also help me see what the situation is?" What kind of person is this Luo Yuxin? Although there is Lian Jingxing, but Lian Jingxing is not familiar with Ji Qingzhou in the end, his temper, willing to manage it, unwilling to manage, you just hit his eyes, he also thinks that you hinder his eyes, let you roll away and fight. Not as reliable as you."

"Why do you want to enslave me every day?" Yu Anyi felt that his love enemy was almost like a small worker, "You accompany the prince to shoot a drama, I still have to accompany the prince to the variety show, give me double salary?"

Chu Cheng laughed, "Give, triple all give, go ahead."

Yu Anyi was speechless, she braced her chin and sighed, "There is no problem for me to go, I am just afraid..."

"What are you afraid of?" Yu Anming asked her, "Is there anything in this world that you are afraid of?"

Yu Anyi turned his head to look at his brother, "Do you know that there have been Yu CP powder for many years?"

Yu Anming "... I really know that."

"That's what I'm afraid of." Yu Anyi sighed.

In the year of her debut, the first play was a supporting role, and the second play was directly partnered with Lian Jingxing to play the heroine. The two people were working together on a modern idol drama, about past lives and this life, how abusive the previous life was, how sweet this life was. It is precisely because of this sweet and sadistic combination that she and Lian Jingxing have extra cp powder, not only more, but also extremely capable of fighting. Even if she and Lian Jingxing have no intersection after filming this idol drama, cp fans have not faded, but look forward to their cooperation again.