chapter 42

Yu Anyi looked at Luo Yuxin, and his first reaction was, it was really a bit like ah. But she quickly reacted, laughing, "Not out yet?" We're going down.

Luo Yuxin closed his eyes, said, "I haven't seen you for a long time, Miss Yu," and walked out of the elevator.

Yu An Yixin said that we don't seem to know each other, but it is always a circle, reaching out without hitting the smiley face person, Yu An Yi replied to him with a sentence of "I haven't seen him for a long time" and entered the elevator.

Ji Qingzhou also entered the elevator, and Luo Yuxin turned to look at him when he rubbed shoulders with him, and asked, "Ji Qingzhou?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Hello."

"Hello." After Luo Yuxin finished speaking, the elevator automatically closed.

He looked at the elevator door, the smile on his face slowly disappeared, this is Ji Qingzhou, it is indeed a bit similar to himself, no wonder Fang Yaoxuan is willing to spend time and energy with him. Luo Yuxin turned his head, put his hands in his pockets and walked toward his room, he didn't know the matter between Fang Yaoxuan and Ji Qingzhou, at first he was surprised when he accidentally hit and saw it, and when he saw Ji Qingzhou's face in the distance, there was speculation, until today, this speculation was completely solid - find someone who is somewhat similar to himself to fall in love, thinking that this is even if he gets himself? Fang Yaoxuan would really delude himself.

However, Luo Yuxin thought that even if he was doomed to not be able to be with Fang Yaoxuan, before he found a second person who could be dead to himself, then he still needed to ensure that he was the most special existence in Fang Yaoxuan, after all, he had no other background, no awards, empty popularity, but the resources were average, and he still needed to rely on Fang Yaoxuan's resources.

Therefore, even if Fang Yaoxuan wanted to be with other people, it could not be now, it must be after his resources were stable, so he would let Fang Yaoxuan take care of himself under the pretext of illness and recall the most gentle time between them. Luo Yuxin thought of this, and silently sighed in his heart, if the Fang family could accept Fang Yaoxuan's sexual orientation, or If Fang Yaoxuan had absolute rights in the Fang family, it would be good, so that he could be with Fang Yaoxuan, and he didn't have to force himself to cater to those delicate rich ladies, but Fang Yaoxuan didn't.

Ji Qingzhou did not expect to meet Luo Yuxin when he first came, but on second thought, he and Luo Yuxin were in this group, looking down and not looking up, sooner or later they would meet, and they did not go to their hearts. He and Yu Anyi got out of the elevator and ordered something at the hotel's restaurant.

Yu Anyi took advantage of the fact that the dish had not yet come up, took out his mobile phone, and showed Ji Qingzhou the photos of his own collection of jade that he had taken earlier, "Which one do you like?" She asked.

Ji Qingzhou looked at her page after page, and finally pointed to a jade path that looked the most transparent, except for the corner of the emerald green, as if it was near the water with smoke, "This."

Yu Anyi felt that he was quite picky, and she herself liked this piece. But her favorite has long been hidden by her, so this one will do. She silently remembered it, planning to go back and transfer this piece of kodama to Chu Cheng.

Ji Qingzhou did not know her intentions, only thought that she was a staff officer, so she did not say much.

The two of them had a pleasant dinner, and when they left the restaurant, they met Lian Jingxing and Zhou Chengfeng. This was the first time Ji Qingzhou had seen Lian Jingxing zhenren, he was taller than Ji Qingzhou, and when he saw Ji Qingzhou and Yu Anyi come out together, he looked at Ji Qingzhou without a trace, there was no expression on his face, and he looked like a cloud and a light breeze.