chapter 127

Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng have been rubbing until noon before getting up to eat, Chu Cheng learned to cook for the first time, how to cut vegetables can not ensure that he cut the size of the vegetables evenly, Ji Qingzhou looked at his depressed expression, encouraged him, "You have cut very well, I just learned to cook when I was before, the cut is not as good as you, really, you are still quite powerful."

Chu Cheng did not believe it, but Ji Qingzhou swore an oath, and even boasted that he had the talent to cook and was suitable for being a chef, Chu Cheng was amused by him, and he did not bother with his knife work anymore.

After eating happily, Chu Cheng pulled Ji Qingzhou and said to take him to the mountain behind him to have a look.

"Now this season is not very good," Chu Cheng said, "to change to summer, there are a lot of wild fruits on this mountain, some of which are quite delicious, you can taste it, but now this season, it seems to be gone."

"It's okay, we can wait until this summer."

"In the summer, there are fish in the river here, sometimes you can see hares on the mountain, when we were in school, we liked to come here to barbecue and camp, and now that we work, we don't have this mind." If you like, you can come and play this summer, call them, people are lively. "

"Hmm." Ji Qingzhou thought about it, "You can also call Ying Nian, he doesn't seem to have many friends, and he doesn't usually go out to play much." And the master brother, the master brother is really too busy, as long as I think that I spent New Year's Day with you here, he is still running the movie promotion, I feel a little ashamed, but according to the personality of the master brother, I may feel that these are not interesting. "

"You are very obsessed with Lian Jingxing." Chu Cheng squinted at him.

Ji Qingzhou felt that it was really meaningless for him to eat this vinegar, "I obviously said ying Nian earlier, how come you only heard the master brother, you are the one who remembers the master brother, set as a keyword, the kind that automatically grabs."

Chu Cheng sneered, "Huh. "

"Alas, if I had moved out at that time, not downstairs in Ying Nian, but downstairs for my brother and master, what would you have done?"

Chu Cheng: ...

Chu Cheng felt that then he should probably move, move to the next door of Ji Qingzhou, and stare at him every day! He and Lian Jingxing in the province developed a relationship behind their backs that should not be developed!

"Look at your face." Ji Qingzhou smirked, "Are you so jealous of Master Brother?" Then I tell you the good news, master brother may have a favorite person, although I don't know who it is, but if he says it quickly, it may have results next year. "

"Does he have someone he likes?" Chu Cheng was surprised, "Someone with such an eye above the top actually has someone he likes?" Alas, then I suggest that he still hide it first, his popularity, if it is public, fans are estimated to cry on the hot search."

"I don't know if his girlfriend can resist, I hope it can, the person who can make the master brother like it should also be the kind of person who is more excellent."

"Who knows?" Chu Cheng smiled.

The two people chatted all the way to the top of the mountain, and when they reached the middle of the mountain, Chu Cheng took him to a fork in the road, "The river here should be frozen, this river is wide, but in fact, the river is very shallow, after freezing in winter, it is very suitable for playing on the ice." When I was a child, I liked to ride the ice car, let my father or my brother pull me to play, and when I grew up, I liked skating more, but the ice car is still there, if you want to experience it, I can play with you for a while."