chapter 30

The crowd reacted and cut back into the group of six people, and Shao Yong, as the person who lit the  barrel, was the first to speak: Isn't Ah Cheng investing in this play an investor? Aren't investors the father of the gold for you?

Yu Anyi did not believe: so simple?

"Or else?" Shao Yong said perfunctorily, "Ah Cheng became an investor in this play, and Xiao Ji is also an actor in this play, he is not Xiao Ji's financial father, he can also pretend to be public and private, and stay for a few days in the name of supervising the shooting costs, which is perfect."

Yao Xiuyuan immediately called him: 666, this wave of operation is feasible, Ah Cheng, you think about it.

The others also jumped out to confuse their eyes, and although Yu Anyi felt that it didn't seem right, he didn't think much about it, just reminding Chu Cheng, "Didn't you give Ji Qingzhou a head out of the crew before?" The producers and producers will certainly not let you go, and you can also consider whether to invest before they find you."

Chu Cheng looked at them and said a word, thinking that there was actually no need to consider this matter, Ji Qingzhou was not the protagonist, a male partner, even if he invested, this drama continued to shoot, and then it was nothing more than two results. First, there is no splash after the play is broadcast, and it is the greatest luck not to lose. Second, after the drama was broadcast, he did make money, but a TV series, the drama is on fire, the first fire is the male and female protagonists, Ji Qingzhou, the male third who does not have much drama, even if it is limited to absorb powder, in the end the biggest benefit is Chen Jiyuan. Asking him to take his own money to benefit Chen Jiyuan, Chu Cheng felt that he did not have this leisure, so there was nothing to consider. Whatever the outcome, it wasn't what he wanted.

Chu Cheng is not worried about Ji Qingzhou, after all, he has more resources in his hands, if this play really stops shooting, it doesn't matter, he will find another one for Ji Qingzhou, he will always not be wronged, so the investment in this play, forget it.

Therefore, Chu Cheng picked up Li Fei's phone, politely greeted a few words, and when Li Fei proposed "Xiao Chu, there has been some problems in the funding of the crew recently, you see, Xiao Ji is still shooting in the crew, it is not appropriate to stop filming, or, you have invested a little, do you think it", calmly replied: "I have no intention in this regard recently."

"The cost of our drama is not high, we don't need to invest too much, you can consider it." Li Fei advised.

He had not received a call from Chu Cheng to himself because of the reason of going abroad before, and when he called back again, Chu Cheng had already solved the matter with Jiang Nan, and he also learned about the relationship between Chu Cheng and Ji Qingzhou from Jiang Nan. At present, the Wang family has an accident and the capital chain is broken, and the first thing Li Fei thinks of is Chu Cheng. He thought that with the relationship between Chu Cheng and Ji Qingzhou, this investment was not too big, chu cheng should agree, but he did not expect that Chu Cheng directly refused.

"General Manager Li, I don't talk to you politely, I'll just say it," Chu Cheng said, "This investment is really not big, but it is of no use to me, in the business of business, first, I have not seen this project, I don't know whether it is the probability of making money or the probability of losing, so I don't want to spend this unjust money." Second, even if this project can be earned, this drama exploded, the explosion is the male and female protagonists, and Ji Qingzhou actually has little to do with it, he is sucking some powder to death, the public knows that there is such a person, but it is incomparable with Chen Jiyuan, I don't need to spend money to hold a person I don't like, so earning it is not good for me. Third, this project lost money, which is even less beneficial to me, right?"