chapter 76

Ji Qingzhou thought of an article he had read when he was a child, "Maggie's Gift", in which the husband sold his gold watch in order to buy his wife a beautiful hairbrush, while the wife sold her long hair in order to buy her husband a watch chain. They both want to give each other the best gift, although the ending is unbearable, but the feelings in between are touching.

He looked at the chocolate in his hand and felt that it was like a gift from Chu Cheng to his own Maggie, but both of them were very lucky, they both received the best gift for the festival, but they didn't lose anything, Ji Qingzhou felt, this Valentine's Day, it was really better than he thought.

He opened the bag, took out the small box inside, carefully unpacked the ribbon, and opened the lid of the carton.

The chocolates in the box were all made into the style of gift bags, and Ji Qingzhou picked up one and handed it to Chu Cheng, "You taste it, and see if it's good."

"What Yu Anyi likes, it should taste good." As he spoke, he shoved the chocolate into his mouth.

The taste was really good, and it seemed to have a little wine heart, Chu Cheng nodded, "It's okay."

"Is it?" Ji Qingzhou looked at him, "Then I'll taste it."

After he finished speaking, he put the box aside, and before Chu Cheng could react, he hugged his neck and kissed it.

Chu Cheng did not expect his taste to taste like this, only that he was really more bold and direct, he patted Ji Qingzhou's back, Ji Qingzhou was dissatisfied and pinched his waist, Chu Cheng could not, hugged him and received a chocolate kiss with him.

"You're really getting more and more proactive now, and I shouldn't give you back the initiative." Chu Cheng got cheap and sold well.

"You can take it back," Ji Qingzhou was not afraid of him, "then I won't even take the initiative to talk to you, you ask a sentence I answer, you don't speak, I don't talk, see who of us collapses first."

"You're very capable now, and you dare to threaten your father."

Ji Qingzhou smiled, hugged him and kissed his eyebrows, and said softly, "I have ah, I am so well-behaved."

Chu Cheng laughed quietly, only to feel that he really had the ability to be likable.

The Valentine's Day rose was a little faint within a few days, and Ji Qingzhou hung it upside down on the balcony, intending to air dry it for dried flowers. Chu Cheng felt that he was still quite troublesome, "If you like to buy new ones, it will be better, and it will dry up."

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, didn't bother to talk to someone like him who was not interested, hung up the roses one by one, and told Chu Cheng, "Don't move."

Chu Chengxin said that this rose that was almost fading was still worth his move once? "Rest assured, I won't move these flowers if they fall."

The angry Ji Qingzhou pinched him on the spot, Chu Cheng took the opportunity to hug the person and messed with him for half a day, and finally the two people laughed and felt that each other was childish.

On the day the roses dried, Ji Qingzhou went to record the variety show again, which was his first recording after the broadcast of "Decisive Battle of 48 Hours". Zhou Chengfeng specifically did not let him go VIP, Ji Qingzhou for the first time directly faced the fans of the pick-up, listened to them shout their names, watched them holding the SLR and constantly pressed the shutter, feeling that from time to time there were fans who wanted to hand things to him, only to feel that something was not real.

He kept moving forward under the escort of Zhou Chengfeng and Xiao Qian, and fans followed him while asking him, "Do you have any shooting plans for my brother this year?" "