chapter 22

"That's not what you have to worry about, okay, go to sleep."

"Then I'll wait for your latest news." Yu Anyi finished speaking, and then hung up the phone again, very much looking forward to waiting for the change in the crew of "One Page love poem" in a few days.

Chu Cheng looked at the shooting notice on his mobile phone, only to feel that this circle is really troublesome, Ji Qingzhou has just played the first play, he has not done anything, he was inexplicably bullied. If he hadn't looked at the shooting notice twice and felt that there was a problem, it just so happened that Yu Anyi still knew some insider information, otherwise this matter would have been estimated to be so unfinished. What can Ji Qingzhou do, he is a new person, and he can only suffer.

Chu Cheng thought of this and decided to have a good chat with Zhou Chengfeng for a while, that's how he brought new people? He had also specifically told Ji Qingzhou not to be bullied before, he was good, let Ji Qingzhou be tossed for so long, not to say, this time people are not there! Sure enough, his own cheap son, in the end, still has to rely on his own gold lord father to get out, and others really can't rely on it at all.

Chu Cheng looked at several names on the shooting notice, and finally set his eyes on the producer Li Fei, who flipped through his mobile phone and sure enough, found Li Fei's phone. Chu Cheng dialed over and quietly waited for the answer over there.

Ji Qingzhou finished filming has been almost two o'clock, the deputy director has the heart to toss him, let him NG several times, although the director is confused, but also too lazy to argue for Ji Qingzhou and the deputy director, simply handed over the shooting of this scene to him, he went back to rest early.

Ji Qingzhou did not finish filming, some of the crew had to wait, although some of them had already seen that the assistant director was deliberately doing it, but Persimmon picked a soft pinch, and finally pointed the spearhead at Ji Qingzhou, thinking that he had delayed his rest.

When the assistant director finally tossed enough, shouted the end of the work, Ji Qingzhou and Xiao Qian were preparing to leave, they heard the staff who packed up the equipment complaining insinuasively, Xiao Qian looked back at them, Ji Qingzhou saw it, and advised him, "Forget it, there is no need for this."

"It's not your problem, it's obviously the deputy director who has the heart to target you." Little money whispered.

Ji Qingzhou smiled and asked him, "But what can you do?"

Xiao Qian opened his mouth and found that he really couldn't do anything, if it was targeted by others, it was a big deal to bypass him, but he was targeted by the assistant director, Ji Qingzhou as an actor, what could he do?

Ji Qingzhou saw that he could not speak, patted his shoulder, and said softly: "People have to bow their heads under the eaves, and the actor can get over the director's rights, anyway, it is a month, and there is no cooperation after filming."

Xiao Qian heard the words, sighed, and did not bear to tell him the problem of shooting the notice, but just helped him get his clothes and walked with him to the hotel.

At two o'clock in the morning, Ji Qingzhou was also a little tired, he simply rinsed it, thought of going to makeup at 6 o'clock in the morning, and Said goodnight to Chu Cheng, and went straight to sleep.

Chu Cheng looked at the two words of goodnight sent by him, and then looked at the time, and he was suddenly a little distressed. Li Fei's mobile phone has not been answered, it is estimated that it is sleeping, Chu Cheng looked at the shooting notice again, and then fixed his eyes on the name of producer Jiang Nan, he has an impression of this name, but he does not seem to have her contact information. Chu Cheng thought about it and called Meng Sheng, his former senior and current partner.