chapter 134

At the beginning of February, the Seal Glory Ceremony was officially held, and Chu Cheng posted a top Weibo on Weibo in advance, publicly saying: Thank you for your love for me, and help me win the Most Popular Newcomer Award of the Seal Glory Ceremony. However, due to work reasons, I regret not being able to attend this grand ceremony, and ji Qingzhou will help me collect the trophy. Thank you all for your support and love! Happy New Year to all of you in advance!

When Chu Cheng's fans saw this, they couldn't help but feel a little sorry, and whispered in the group, "We worked so hard to help him get the award, not to let Ji Qingzhou go up to the limelight, why can't my brother come to receive the award himself?"

"Yeah, just attending to receive the prize, isn't it?" Is sweet orange so humble?

Ji Qingzhou saw this and hurriedly spoke in the group, "You can't say that, the end of the year is the busiest time, my brother must be very busy, so he can't get out." But he also saw our intentions, this is the result of our joint efforts, he does not mix circles, this trophy may be the only proof of his intersection with the entertainment industry, in the future, every time he sees the trophy, he will think that this is our fans to cast for him, he will always remember us."

"Sister Orange is so gentle, I feel that my sister is super good, and I have been comforting the girls in the group."

"Yes, every time I am mourned, Sister Orange will comfort me, and my sister is super affectionate, and she has been making data for my brother since I joined the group, and now it is."

"Yes, there have been several waves of people going back and forth in the group, but my sister has always been very optimistic and encouraged everyone, and when everyone is in a bad mood, she will also enlighten everyone." My brother is really lucky to have a fan like my sister, in fact, if you can, it is better for your sister to receive this award, and then give it to your brother, which is also to hand over the hearts of our fans to your brother."

"Yes, we are the official support association, if the brother can't attend, can't Orange Sister, as the president of the support association, take it?" Why Ji Qingzhou."

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Ji Qingzhou looked at the sky without words, saying that you may not believe it, and the recipient you are now disgusted with is the person you recommend to receive the award. So don't give up, accept the truth girl!

Ji Qingzhou calmly replied, "I can't, I also have a job when the time comes, I can't go." And the support will be inappropriate, after all, there are other stations that vote, and it is not just our group. Ji Qingzhou is quite suitable, he is his brother's best friend in the circle, and it is because of him, the brother to play this role. Moreover, the brother has already named, just come according to his wishes, maybe Ji Qingzhou will soon give the trophy to his brother, and then the brother will post a selfie with a trophy. "

"Wow, wait for the selfie!"

"I hope there is a selfie, and I hope that Ji Qingzhou can remind his brother."

Yes, Ji Qingzhou thought, he would definitely remind Chu Cheng of this.

On the day of the award, Chu Cheng accompanied Ji Qingzhou to the award ceremony site as promised, and he helped Ji Qingzhou straighten his collar and adjust the brooch in the nanny car, which made him get out of the car and go to the red carpet.

Chu Cheng did not get out of the car, he and Zhou Chengfeng went to the backstage first.

Ji Qingzhou stood in front of the signature wall for a while after walking the red carpet for reporters to take pictures, and the host asked him in the screams of fans, "What are the arrangements for this year?"