chapter 150

"Yes." Chu Cheng looked at Lian Jingxing, not only did he not need it, it was estimated that Lian Jingxing was now afraid that he and Ji Qingzhou would go over.

It was too miserable, Chu Cheng recalled Yu Anyi's attitude towards Lian Jingxing today, the rare conscience on the line, did not spoil their relationship in the past. The staff prompted that there was not much time left, and Chu Cheng and Ji Qingzhou saw that the basket was also full, and took the lead out of the orchard, sitting in the car and waiting for the others.

Li Yiming and Zhang Jiarui were the second group to get on the bus, and then Liu Zitong's brothers and sisters also got on the car, and Lian Jingxing and Meng Yuanbai came up with Yu Anyi and Guan Xiayun.

Ji Qingzhou noticed that their baskets were not full and asked, "Why aren't you full?"

"I can't say anything more." Yu Anyi was also very helpless, "It's okay, I saw Ren Zhen before I came out, and they didn't pick as much as we did."

Ji Qingzhou was a little surprised, "Really?"

"Yeah, so I think we've picked up so much."

"Okay, then."

Ren Zhen and her husband finally got into the car, and Ji Qingzhou's eyes pointed out that their basket was indeed not so full, and even less than Yu Anyi's basket of apples. Is it really what Yu Anyi said, he is a little confused, Ren Zhen is just that, Qin Weiming did not pick more? However, in the end, he was not familiar with it, and he did not say anything, but only whispered a few words to Chu Cheng.

The host saw that the people had arrived, so he let the driver drive the car, Ji Qingzhou looked at the scenery outside the window, and Chu Cheng occasionally chatted a few words, all the way to the town.

The town here is not big, it can even be said to be a little small. The driver drove to a place that resembled a wet market and stopped. Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng also got out of the car, looked at the slightly dilapidated vegetable market in front of them, found a vacant lot, put down the basket and prepared to sell fruit.

Just stood for half a day, and no one was the first to shout out, you look at me, I look at your somewhat embarrassed.

In the end, it was Li Yiming and Zhang Jiarui who rocked scissors cloth, and the person who lost shouted first, "Sell the apple."

With this sound, among the passing crowd of onlookers, a young girl came over and asked, "How to sell it?" "

Li Yiming and Zhang Jiarui knew the price and asked her, "How do you sell it here?"

"About 2 pieces."

"So cheap!" Zhang Jiarui was shocked.

"We don't lack apples here, and they don't sell expensive."

"Then 2 pieces."

"That line, I want two pounds."

"But we don't have a scale." Zhang Jiarui and Li Yiming were surprised to find out that even if they knew how much an apple cost a pound, what was the use? They don't have a scale!

Passers-by who were watching listened to this sentence, and some of them couldn't help but look down and laugh.

Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng were curious about Li Yiming's plan to solve the problem, when they heard someone ask them, "How do you sell this apple?"

Chu Cheng knew this, he turned his head to look at Ji Qingzhou, pointing at Ji Qingzhou, "Ask him."

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Ji Qingzhou himself was also confused, he thought about it, "Or five cents?"

"It's a bit expensive." The questioning girl said, "Two pieces and one pound can't be four."