chapter 115

He didn't embarrass Chu Cheng anymore and asked him to stand up. When Chu Cheng saw that he was no longer speaking, he spoke again, "Zhouzhou, I can't watch you have an accident and not take care of you, especially this matter is not a big deal for me." You're okay, you're fine, we're separated and I can accept it. But you encountered things that might have a bad impact on you, you didn't want me to meddle, and even you thought of Yu Anyi and wanted her to help you, but you didn't come to me, I couldn't accept it, you know?"

"There's no problem with this matter, you can't solve it, you ask your friend for help, Anyi is your friend, so you go to her, and there's no problem with that." But I can't accept it. I can't accept that you don't look for me when something happens, I can't accept the worst plan in your mouth, I have a protective and possessive desire for you, you are my person, whether it is separated or not, if something happens, you should come to me at the first time, if you don't come, then I will come by myself. "

"You're right, how many things you can encounter in your life, this may be the worst thing in your life, if you carry it, you are not afraid of anything." 」 But if that were the case, you wouldn't really need me anymore wouldn't you? Chu Cheng looked at him and said seriously, "I don't accept it, I don't accept such a result."

He was already accustomed to Ji Qingzhou's dependence on him, and was used to taking the initiative to help Ji Qingzhou settle the trouble he encountered. On the day that Ji Qingzhou and his contract ended moving out of his home, Chu Cheng did not feel unacceptable, he knew that even if the relationship was dissolved, he would help him and let him have a better future, so he let him go.

The day ji qingzhou told him that he had found a good house and didn't need his care, Chu Cheng felt depressed, but he couldn't accept it, because Ji Qingzhou was talking to him on the other end of the phone, and he felt that his wings were hard, but in the end this young eagle was still in a safe nest.

Later in the underground garage, Ji Qingzhou and he said to let go, he suppressed his emotions, but also accepted, that day, he left the rose, he subconsciously, always felt that he would come back.

But until Fang Yaoxuan's incident appeared, Ji Qingzhou said to him, "I carried it, I am not afraid of anything", at that moment, Chu Cheng really panicked. Their beginnings were based on the fact that Ji Qingzhou needed him and needed his money; Their relationship is based on Ji Qingzhou's dependence on him and his willingness to let him meddle in all his affairs. Once Ji Qingzhou no longer needed him and no longer depended on him, then what was he? At that time, will he be able to recover him?

He always felt that he could recover Ji Qingzhou, so he had time to think about his love and think about his so-called life, however, at that moment, Chu Cheng felt that he had no time.

At that moment, he recognized his thoughts, hurriedly, hurriedly, and anxiously running toward the person he wanted to chase back, like a passenger chasing a train that had already honked its horn and was ready to leave, not caring about the scenery along the road and others, running all the way forward, only hoping that the other party had not yet flapped its wings and learned to fly.

Of course, Ji Qingzhou can grow and have his own blue sky, but all this must be under his own gaze and in his company. Full of excitement and determination, he caught the train to love at the last second.

Ji Qingzhou listened to his words and was silent for a while, but finally, he smiled and said to him, "Good."

In fact, there is not much he can give to Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng does not lack anything, he was born to be the proud son of heaven, so all he can give is his own unadulterated love and unreserved trust. If this dependence and attachment is what Chu Cheng wants, Ji Qingzhou is willing to give it to him, all his dependence has been given to the person in front of him, and now it is not impossible to entrust it to him again.