Chapter198: Yao Xiuyuan x Ying Nian (on the final chapter)

When Yao Xiuyuan heard this, he looked at him stunned, and he stretched out his hand to hug Ying Nian into his arms and hugged him silently. He felt that Ying Nian was the rarest person he had ever met, honest and unflinching, strong and soft. He takes his every relationship very seriously, treats everyone he meets, even if he has fallen more than once, he will not be discouraged and continue to move forward, and next time, continue to give his tenderness and thoughtfulness with all his strength.

Yao Xiuyuan felt sorry for such a New Year, but he was glad that he had encountered such a New Year. He can also love him for a long time, for a lifetime, for the rest of his life.

"Thank you." Yao Xiuyuan said in a low voice.

"You're welcome," Ying Nian replied in his arms, "who made me like you."

His tone was very light, Yao Xiuyuan listened, lowered his head and kissed his forehead, hugging him tighter again.

The two went to the tattoo shop together to get a tattoo, Ying Nian tattooed his left hand, Yao Xiuyuan tattooed his right hand.

After the tattoo, Yao Xiuyuan took his hand, and the tattoos of the two people were naturally next to each other, like intertwined vines, entangled with each other, endless.

Ying Nian was very satisfied, Yao Xiuyuan was very happy, and took a photo on the spot and sent it to his group.

Chu Cheng was the first to see it and asked him: "Are you guys tattooed as a couple?"

Yao Xiuyuan said unceremoniously: Yes, just tattooed.

Chu Cheng: You are also too naïve.

Yao Xiuyuan smiled and said, "Are you jealous?"

Chu Chengxin said that I have nothing to be jealous of, and I am not without a boyfriend, "You better worry about your family seeing it and ask you what's going on."

"Then I'll tell you the truth."

Speaking of this, Yao Xiuyuan chatted with Chu Cheng privately, "Ah Cheng, I still want to talk to you that day, you let your mother come to my mother for more than two days, tell her about you and Zhouzhou, or watch some of this type of movie."

 Chu Cheng: ... Are you going to come out?

Yao Xiuyuan said frankly: Then I can't keep hiding it.

Chu Cheng was a little worried, "This is a big deal."

"I know, that's why I asked you to help me with assists." Yao Xiuyuan had already thought about it, "When I went to film every year after a while, I explained this to my sister in advance, just like you, first find yourself an ally, and then blow up the bunker."

"Can we both be the same?" You suddenly came out at your age, do you think your sister can accept it?

"Then it depends on her psychological capacity." Yao Xiuyuan sighed, "She should be able to, if not, I will lift your brother out and let her see the gap between them."

Chu Cheng was speechless, "Can't you be nice to your sister?" Mention my brother at this time, human officer?

"Anyway, it's such a thing, my sister's side handed it over to me, my mother's side, you let your mother do you a favor first." I'm going to take New Year home for the Chinese New Year this year.

"I'll talk to my mom, but it's not guaranteed to work."

"It's okay, I trust Auntie."

Then I hope your aunt can live up to your high expectations, Chu Cheng said silently.

Ying Nian had just finished, and Wang Qi only arranged some simple activities and shooting for him. On this day, he had just arrived in Xiyu and was about to discuss the announcement with Wang Qi for a few days, but he heard someone calling him behind him.