chapter 67

After the first episode of "Decisive Battle 48 Hours" was broadcast, Ji Qingzhou quickly became a hot search, which was planned by Zhou Chengfeng long ago, but what he did not expect was that Ji Qingzhou's outstanding performance in the Chamber of Secrets, as well as his own appearance, successfully attracted the attention of passers-by in the first episode.

After watching this variety show, many star-chasing girls have made remarks related to him on Weibo, relying on the enthusiasm of passers-by, Ji Qingzhou's hot search has risen all the way, and finally even chased the first ranked [Lian Jingxing Yu Anyi] to the second place.

Not only Weibo, but also the popularity of various discussion posts on the forum last season remained high.

"Woof, have you watched 48 Hours of Showdown?" The most brilliant thing is a newcomer! "

"I was originally running to Lian Jingxing to see it, and after watching it, the whole person was attracted by Ji Qingzhou, which was so powerful."

"If it wasn't for the script, it was really powerful, most of the organs were cracked by him, and the owner of the last note was also found by him."

"What is the origin of this man?" Haven't heard of it before, is there any masterpiece? "

"No, a newcomer, a few dramas have not yet been broadcast, and Lian Jingxing and Yu Anyi are a company."

"No wonder he and Lian Jingxing and Yu Anyi seem to have a good relationship, especially Yu Anyi, the two of them are basically together the whole time."

"Yes, I don't know if it's true for more than a year, but Ji Qingzhou and Yu Anyi should really have a good relationship, and Yu Anyi has been whispering to him."

"Aaaaaah, upstairs you shut up, don't force me to stand crucian carp cp!"

"Take away Yu Anyi, send away Ji Qingzhou with friendship, focus on your own home, thank you."

"Speaking of which, Ji Qingzhou looks really good, I didn't expect my brain to be so good, just looking at his looks, he and Luo Yuxin still look a bit like ah."

"Ji Qingzhou is more youthful, looking like a student, Luo Yuxin is relatively mature."

"Luo Yuxin also looked a little like Ji Qingzhou, with average ability, and finally confronted Ji Qingzhou, and was obviously suppressed and beaten by Ji Qingzhou."

"Yes, what Ji Qingzhou said at that time was very organized, luo Yuxin said it was a bit chaotic, and when he finally announced the answer, he felt a bit embarrassed."

"Are Ji Qingzhou fans crazy? Blatantly pulling on Luo Yuxin? What is Luo Yuxin's coffee position, Ji Qingzhou touching the porcelain?!"

"Can't Ji Qingzhou's fans focus on their own homes? Pull you luo to do something to the new father, and don't look at how big your face is."

"If you get cheap and sell well, do you really believe that Ji Qingzhou didn't read the script?" Take the best people to set the light to blow themselves is not enough to pull the predecessors, Ji Qingzhou family powder is going to be day by day? "

"Is it interesting to make rumors upstairs?" Saying that Ji Qingzhou read the script, you came up with evidence? Up and down the lips touched what to say to read the script, he is a newcomer, why show him the script? Who among them is not redder than him, and is it his turn to get him?"

"Isn't this Ji Qingzhou's building, what did Luo Yuxin come in for?" What's the matter with you, get out? "

After a while, the passers-by in the building tore up with Luo Yuxin's fans, these people are not considered fans of Ji Qingzhou, but simply watched this episode and had some good feelings for Ji Qingzhou, so they would not pay attention like fans when speaking, and deliberately avoided the names of other stars. In their opinion, they were just exchanging and discussing normally, Luo Yuxin's fans suddenly came in and destroyed the building, so they also scolded back with dissatisfaction, and in the end, they were abused by these Luo Yuxin fans and became Ji Qingzhou's fans, and they became disgusted with Luo Yuxin.