chapter 108

He had always thought that at that time, Ji Qingzhou really liked him, otherwise how could he be with Him behind Chu Cheng's back, but Ji Qingzhou actually said that he was just a springboard he used to attack Chu Cheng, and Fang Yaoxuan couldn't believe it, "You say it again!"

"Don't do this, don't you and I take what we need?" Do you think that I look like Luo Yuxin and want to use me as a stand-in, although I stayed with Chu Cheng at that time because I owed money, but he didn't have the slightest feelings for me, so I just cooperated with you to perform such a scene, what is it that you put on such an expression now? Didn't you take the initiative to approach me and want to use me as a stand-in? I'm just counting on it, everything, you started first, didn't you? "

Fang Yaoxuan reached out and was ready to pinch his shoulder, but Ji Qingzhou kept his attention, and at the moment when he was close to him, he knocked off his hand and kicked him, Fang Yaoxuan reflexively covered his stomach, and Ji Qingzhou immediately retreated to Zhou Chengfeng's side.

Sun Ying didn't understand what they were saying and started fighting, so she rushed to help Fang Yaoxuan and angrily rebuked, "Ji Qingzhou, what are you doing?"

"Why don't you ask him what he just wanted to do?" Ji Qingzhou replied.

Zhou Chengfeng did not want to spend any more time with Fang Yaoxuan, let Xiao Qian take Ji Qingzhou to the nanny car, Fang Yaoxuan took a step forward to prepare to chase, but was stopped by Zhou Chengfeng, "Fang Yaoxuan, you continue to be so entangled, this scene, Ji Qingzhou will not shoot."

"If you could not shoot, you would have stopped shooting a long time ago, and you still need to wait until now?"

"Fang Yaoxuan, if you want to talk to Ji Qingzhou well, you should follow his way and first learn to respect him, and if you catch up like this, do you think he can take care of you?" He ignores you, what does it mean for you to catch up. "

Fang Yao heard the words, but he stopped, looked at Zhou Chengfeng, and did not speak.

His feelings for Ji Qingzhou were very complicated, there was the initial like, there was the persistence of not being able to ask for it, and the anger that had just arisen, he couldn't accept it, Ji Qingzhou didn't really like him at that time, but deliberately used him to attract Chu Cheng's attention. But he thought again, after the dispute between him and Chu Cheng in the hospital, Ji Qingzhou simply and neatly left him and turned to Chu Cheng's arms.

How could he not understand what was going on before? Why could Ji Qingzhou break with him, and suddenly regard him as a flood beast, avoiding him. But now, according to What Ji Qingzhou said, he was just a tool for him to approach Chu Cheng, then, after the one in the hospital, Ji Qingzhou had already seen his position in Chu Cheng's heart, so naturally he didn't need to act with himself anymore, and he was vain and condescending here.

Fang Yaoxuan unconsciously clenched his fists, good looking, Ji Qingzhou, it was really good, no one had ever dared to use himself like this, he dared to use himself as a springboard. Well, since he's unkind, don't blame yourself for being unrighteous. His feelings, which are so easy to be used by others!

Fang Yaoxuan clenched his fists and turned and walked toward his rest area.

Zhou Chengfeng saw him gone, so he went to Ji Qingzhou and reminded him, "You don't always want to provoke him, talk to him politely, and I haven't seen you so rude to others, how come when you see him, it's like a small cannon fight, every day you want to explode/explode, blow him up, you are not afraid of hurting yourself."

"I don't like him," Ji Qingzhou said frankly, "one of him, one of Luo Yuxin, I look at them and get angry, I just want to see them, if they don't come to me, I won't give them a good look."