chapter 131

Ji Qingzhou remembered that the house he rented was due in March, and if Wang Fang wanted to spend the New Year at home with him, then he would go back to that side around the New Year and spend the New Year there with her. Anyway, it can't be here for the New Year, he thought, here his and Chu Cheng's life traces are too obvious, a look at it to know the relationship between the two of them, he can't let Wang Fang know his relationship with Chu Cheng, he has to wait, wait until Wang Fang's health is better, the time is more mature.

Ji Qingzhou thought so, and when Chu Cheng came out of the shower, he directly told him. Chu Cheng has no opinion, this year, same-sex marriage has just been legal, most people still stay in the previous concept, unwilling to accept the fact that same-sex marriage is legal, and are not willing to accept that their children like the same sex.

He can come out with the family early, one is because of personality, and the other is that he is independent very early. The Chu family's parents also went through a process from disagreement to consent, the time spent during this period is not long, it is not short, fortunately, he has a very protective brother, in the initial family meeting, Chu Xin stood on his side, indicating freedom of love, so although this battle is not short, but fortunately he has always had allies around him, so it is not difficult.

"I'll send you over tomorrow morning." Chu Cheng said.

"No, you still have to go to work, I get up late, I let the little money send me, the little money also has a car."

"All right." Chu Cheng reluctantly agreed.

The next morning, Ji Qingzhou finally woke up at 10 o'clock, ate dinner, and the small money came according to the agreed time. Because he told Chu Cheng that he would come to pick him up after work, Ji Qingzhou sent xiao qian away after he arrived at the hospital.

He took the elevator upstairs, and before reaching the ward, he saw Xiao Qin arguing with people in the distance, Ji Qingzhou fixed his eyes on it, and the whole person was almost not frightened to stay in place, it was Luo Yuxin.

He also remembered that in the original book, although Wang Fang committed suicide, the cause of her suicide was Luo Yuxin's words and the driving behavior of Fang Yaoxuan and the original owner that night. Ji Qingzhou couldn't help but shudder a little, and finally, Luo Yuxin still couldn't help it?

He walked over quickly and listened to Xiao Qin, "Mr. Luo, I said that your visit is not welcome here, you can leave."

"Why are you such a stubborn caretaker, I have said it all, I am good friends with Qingzhou, and I came to visit his mother for him."

"Good friend?" Ji Qingzhou sneered, "When did I have your friend, how I don't know."

Luo Yuxin was shocked and looked back at him.

Ji Qingzhou found that Luo Yuxin had actually made a disguise, he didn't care about this, grabbed his arm and dragged him aside, "Xiao Qin, you go in." He said.

Xiao Qin took the opportunity to take the key and opened the door, and Luo Yuxin also wanted to enter, but was caught by Ji Qingzhou.

"What are you doing here?" Let go! "Luo Yu said newly.

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, "Then what are you doing here?" What are you going to do when you come to see my mom?! "

"I came to the hospital to run errands, and I remembered that your mother also lived in this hospital, so I was kind enough to come up and say hello."

Ji Qingzhou chuckled, "Am I an idiot?" Do you think I'll believe you when you say that? "

"So what do you think I'm here for?" Luo allowed to ask rhetorically.