chapter 97

As it turns out, his hunch is not wrong, and in the case of only the first six episodes, "One Page of Love Poems" has successfully attracted the attention of the public with the actor's super high appearance, fresh painting style and interesting character interaction. The crew hit the iron while it was hot and let the actors conduct fan Q&A on Weibo, of course, Chu Cheng, as the most special actor in this crew, did not participate in these publicity.

Ji Qingzhou is still the first time to do this kind of Weibo Q&A, some novelty, because it is the promotion of the TV series, so the questions he chooses are related to the TV series, and there are not too many personal questions, after a Q&A, fans are jokingly shouting, "Brother is too official, tight-lipped."

Chu Cheng's fans saw that everyone else in the crew had conducted a Weibo Q&A, but Chu Cheng did not participate, and he was confused and discussed what was going on in the group of the support committee, Ji Qingzhou saw this, and quickly reassured, "Brother should have something, so he did not participate in this publicity."

"But not only this time, every time there is propaganda, there is no brother." Immediately someone responded.

"Is my brother not having a good relationship with the crew?" Someone asked.

"No," Ji Qingzhouxin said, saying that the crew dared to have a bad relationship with him, he was an investor! "I went to visit the class at that time, and everyone got along very well."

"Then why didn't he participate in any propaganda?"

There are not only Chu Cheng's fans who have this doubt, but also passers-by on the forum, "Is Chu Cheng at odds with the crew?" It feels like the publicity of "A Page of Love Poems" has not brought him much."

"The crew suppressed the newcomers? It should not be, this drama except for Ji Qingzhou, everyone is not red, Zhou Ling is only a third line."

"I went to see Chu Cheng's Weibo, and there was very little content about the drama on Weibo, but there was a lot of interaction with Ji Qingzhou, and it was a bit difficult to say after Ji Qingzhou became popular this year."

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Ji Qingzhou felt that these people were really too idle, was it Academician Yuan Longping who fed them too much!

He rolled up his sleeves and was ready to help Chu Cheng speak, but Chu Cheng's fans jumped out first, "How to talk upstairs, can't the actors interact with each other?" Besides, obviously it was Ji Qingzhou who initiated the interaction first, can this also be regarded as Chu Cheng's thigh? "

"Isn't Chu Cheng still low-key?" The publicity does not participate, which can also be interpreted as wanting to be popular, which is really funny."

"Chucheng from the beginning of "A Page of Love Poems" to the present, online and offline publicity has not participated, Weibo has not sent a few, if you want to be popular, he will be like this?"

"Lying in the grooves, looking at the upstairs statement, how do I feel more and more that he has a contradiction with the crew, and I am afraid of it."

Ji Qingzhou looked at it, pondered and said to Chu Cheng, "Why don't you also participate in the promotion of "One Page Love Poems"?"

Chu Cheng received a phone call from Zhou Chengfeng before he said this, and he said something about him on the Internet now, and he really did not expect that he had not participated in the propaganda and could be misunderstood like this. But he is not an actor in the end, and he does not want to be popular, so he does not want to change himself for these unrelated people. However, Chu Cheng thought about it and silently logged into his own Weibo.