chapter 103

Ying Nian heard that he was going to see his mother in a few days, and felt that as Ji Qingzhou's current friend and neighbor, he should also visit him to show his concern. Ji Qingzhou felt that it was not necessary, but Ying Nian wanted to go, he did not stop, after all, Wang Fang was always very worried that he was alone in the entertainment industry and was bullied, always asking him if you were tired when filming, did you make the right friends, and now bring Ying Nian over, you can also make her happy.

Ying Nian knew the etiquette of visiting patients very well, and when he spoke, he was ready to buy some gifts for Wang Fang to bring over, but he was stopped by Ji Qingzhou, "Don't buy, she can't eat a lot of things, and it is useless to buy." You bring him a sweeping robot, you can also sweep the floor every day, more practical."

This matter is simple, Ying Nian asked Ji Qingzhou Wang Fang what color he liked, turned over the cabinet in the storage room, found a sweeping robot to come out, and took a Tmall elf by the hand. "This is also for your mother, I double eleven seconds to kill, but buy back can not remember, send a she can also chat with her, play music for her, relieve boredom." 」

"Okay, thank you."

"You're welcome."

The two men quickly discussed the time, and after a few days, they went to Wang Fang's hospital. Ying Nian followed him all the way to the VIP ward in the elevator and sighed, "It's quite advanced."

Ji Qingzhou smiled and pushed the door to take him inside.

Wang Fang was really happy to see Ying Nian, smiled and asked him a lot of questions about Ji Qingzhou, and when she heard Ying Nian say, "He is now popular, many people like him", there were some unbelievable surprises. Although Ji Qingzhou is already an adult, Wang Fang will still involuntarily worry about him, whether he is living well in places he can't see, and whether he is tired or not. Especially now that she is seriously ill, not only can not help Ji Qingzhou, but also a burden on his way forward, this worry is even heavier.

Sometimes in the middle of the night, Wang Fang even felt that she might as well die, and also dragged Ji Qingzhou, but she also thought that Ji Qingzhou only had one relative, and if she left, who in the world would care about whether he was cold or tired, so she continued to fight against the disease.

It is very painful to live, but Wang Fang still wants to live, he wants to see his son start a family, find a person who cares about him well, build his own small family, and have his own happiness.

Ying Nian plugged the Tmall elf's plug/head/plug into the socket, and covered up how to use it for Wang Fang, who listened to the conversation between him and the Tmall elf, thought it was funny, and couldn't help but laugh.

Ying Nian saw this, let the Tmall elf tell a joke, the Tmall elf told a very cold joke, Wang Fang laughed for half a day, Ying Nian and Ji Qingzhou saw her happy and laughed.

When Chu Cheng raised his hand and prepared to knock on the door, he heard such a burst of laughter. He was stunned for a moment, silently put down the hand that knocked on the door, and looked at the door in front of him in surprise, he did not expect that Ji Qingzhou was actually here.

Chu Cheng hesitated for a moment, not knowing whether to go in. If the time goes back a few days ago, back to the day before Qin Learned whether you like Ji Qingzhou or not, he will not hesitate to go in, and will talk to Ji Qingzhou about things between them after chatting with Wang Fang. But now, Chu Cheng hesitated, he had not yet thought clearly about his feelings for Ji Qingzhou, and he had not yet determined whether he could bear Ji Qingzhou's life, so he hesitated.

When Xiao Qin returned from answering the phone, he saw Chu Cheng standing in the doorway and questioned, "Chu Shao, won't you go in?"

As she spoke, she pushed open the door and beckoned Chu Cheng, "Come in."