chapter 9

Ji Qingzhou was stunned for a moment, secretly pulled on The sleeve of La Chucheng, and said without changing his face, "Colleague." As he spoke, he pulled slightly.

Chu Cheng was speechless, within three days, he had changed two identities, and neither of them was his true identity, and Ji Qingzhou was really very subjective.

Wang Fang did not suspect it, and smiled, "That is also an actor?"

"Not yet." Ji Qingzhou said, "Our company has more positions, and he and I are not in the same department."

Wang Fang didn't know much about the structure of the entertainment company, so she didn't ask much, just said, "Sit, don't stand."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, and as soon as he turned around, he saw the breakfast on the table.

He walked over and looked at it, and Chu Cheng whispered, "I'm afraid you don't feel at ease, you bought it in the canteen of the hospital, and if something happens, you can directly find them to settle the account."

"Thank you," Ji Qingzhou said, "you are still quite careful."

"But what were you doing when I was so careful to buy food?" You're out of the wall with a red apricot branch."

Ji Hongxing: ...

Chu Cheng sighed, shook his head, sat down at the table, watched him be speechless by his own success, and began to eat breakfast in a good mood.

Ji Qingzhou accompanied Ji Mu to eat, the two of them chatted for a while, he saw that Ji Mu seemed to be in a good state, worried that he stayed too long, would show his horse's feet, so he and Xiao Qin made shifts and left with Chu Cheng.

Chu Cheng was chatting with a friend on WeChat, and while chatting, he asked Ji Qingzhou, "Where are you going, I will send you?"

"I'll go home, what about you?"

"Go swimming." Chu Cheng said, "This group of neurotics still have to swim in the autumn, and I don't know if the water in the pool has already seeped into the brain." "

Chu Cheng likes to swim, but only in the summer, autumn and winter, he has little interest in this sport, but he can't stand the other people around him.

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Then you go, I'll just take the car back by myself."

Chu Cheng let out a "hmm" and suddenly thought of something and asked, "Do you want to go together?"

"Huh?" Ji Qingzhou didn't expect him to invite himself, "Can I?"

Chu Cheng thought for a moment, "There's nothing you can't do, anyway, you all play together, or do you feel embarrassed yourself?"

Ji Qingzhou was indeed a little embarrassed, Chu Cheng's friends he did not know, his identity was also a little awkward, for the sake of safety, it was better not to go. But Chu Cheng didn't think so, he had chartered Ji Qingzhou for a year, so how could Ji Qingzhou meet with his friends, it was better to take advantage of this direct acquaintance, and save because he did not know, what unnecessary friction would occur in the future.

"Let's go," he said, "take you to meet them, just to get to know them, and if I'm not there, you can let them help you if something happens to you."

When Ji Qingzhou heard him say this, he could only say, "Well, then."

He looked at Chu Cheng, "Your friend, do you know the relationship between us?"

"I don't know at the moment. What, you want to say boyfriend again?"

Ji Qingzhou felt that this request was quite embarrassing, but he was embarrassed to say that Chu Cheng was his golden father, so he had to ask, "Is it okay?"