chapter 15

"What is it?" Ji Qingzhou asked him.

The teacher replied, "It is the easiest to get stuck in a character and not get out." He sighed and suggested to his students with an elderly mentality, "So, there is no absolute certainty, don't take on that kind of too heavy and depressing role, once you fall into it and can't get out, the second half of your life may be ruined because of this play."

Ji Qingzhou did not speak, he watched a lot of movies when he was in school, and he also knew that some very good actors were too deep into the play, so that the roles in the play affected themselves and caused psychological problems. They achieved that role, but because of that role, they trapped themselves. Ji Qingzhou admired these actors, but he felt that he was not such an actor, for him, a happy life is very short, and he wants to cherish the happiness in front of him more than art.

In Ji Qingzhou's not yet long life, the peaceful divorce of his parents when he was a teenager made him deeply and soberly understand that if it is not what you think, it will continue to develop according to the trajectory you think. He sensibly accepted the separation of his parents and relied on his mother for his life, and he did not resent his parents, but had some regrets. From that time on, he learned not to embarrass himself or embarrass others. Happiness has a time limit, so cherish the happy time in the moment.

Zhuang Xiangyang helped Jiang Weiwei to mention things to the girls' dormitory building, because it was the day when freshmen reported, so the building manager aunt allowed him to go upstairs. He put Jiang Weiwei's things into the dormitory, did not stay too long, turned and left. Leaving only Jiang Weiwei alone, she recalled the scene just now in the dormitory, and sighed his tenderness.

This scene was filmed quickly, Ji Qingzhou and Zhou Ling passed it over again, and then Ji Qingzhou withdrew from the scene and changed the male protagonist.

He walked past Chen Jiyuan, Chen Jiyuan stopped in front of him, Ji Qingzhou looked up at him, and politely shouted, "Brother Chen."

Chen Jiyuan looked at him, did not speak, and when he passed him, he bumped his shoulder and walked behind him.

Ji Qingzhou was coldly bumped by him, a little inexplicable, only to feel that Chen Jiyuan did not seem to like him. He carefully recalled the contents of the book and determined that the original owner should not have had contact with Chen Shuyuan before, so he and Chen Juyuan should have met for the first time, why would Chen Juyuan hate him?

Ji Qingzhou didn't want to understand, and didn't want to embarrass himself, so he didn't bother anymore, returned to the rest area, and quietly watched Chen Jiyuan and Zhou Ling filming.

When Chu Cheng chatted with Ji Qingzhou in the evening, he asked him with a good memory, "What about the HD version of that photo?"

Ji Qingzhou thought of the official poster issued by the crew and could only say, "Not yet."

"So slow."

He thought about it and said to Chu Cheng, "You wait, I'll ask the photographer."

Ji Qingzhou found the photographer's WeChat and asked, "Brother Li, can you send me a copy of the photos you took before?" "

The photographer replied to him after a while, "I have deleted them, and I am not responsible for retouching the pictures here, and after the shooting, I will pack them all and send them to Xiaojin, and there is no archive."

Ji Qingzhou had some regrets, but there was no way, he could only say, "It's okay, thank you." He thought for a moment and then asked, "Can you give me Brother Jin's WeChat?"

The photographer pushed him a WeChat business card, and Ji Qingzhou thanked him and added the retoucher Xiaojin.

As soon as Xiao Jin saw the three words of Ji Qingzhou written on the verification message, he had some headaches, and he wondered if he should also come to ask him about the official poster. He nodded and asked, "What's the matter?"