chapter 80

Luo Yuxin's agent only felt a headache, what does this have to do with him, "Partridge Day" this crew did not have any news before, no one knows that they began to cast, or after today's official announcement, there is news in the circle, but the male protagonist has been determined, what he can do.

And Luo Yuxin is looking at the marketing number of the press, angrily smashed the cup on the spot, "Partridge Sky" IP is bigger than him, this is even if it is, the key is that this production team does not lose the current "Divine Machine Heavenly Order" team, so invisibly or "Partridge Sky" is better! So what did he do before? Tuji Qingzhou is now on the hot search, is everyone discussing "Partridge Sky"? The fans on both sides of the picture tore up, the peak turned around, and Ji Qingzhou laughed to the end?

Luo Yuxin felt that he was almost like a joke, he knew this, what fang Yaoxuan relationship he still took, what "Divine Machine Heavenly Order" was filmed!

He looked at General Wang Ping, "Can you contact the partridge heaven?" I want to audition for this play."

"It's not appropriate." General Wang Ping said, "Although you have not yet signed an agreement with the Divine Machine Heavenly Order, everyone has already said that you are so unkind. You go to audition for "Partridge Heaven", if it is suitable, it is fine, if it is not appropriate, in case the "Divine Machine Heavenly Order" side does not need you, you will really lose the lady and fold the soldiers. And there is no male protagonist in the role of the "Partridge Day" crew audition, only the news is released that the female protagonist, male second and female second need to audition, you go to the audition at this time, do you want to audition male second?"

General Wang Ping sighed, "I know that you feel that you are like this now, you have lowered Ji Qingzhou, but the wood has become a boat, and now it can only be like this." Filming is to see the results, as long as the final product "Divine Machine Heavenly Order" is more explosive than "Partridge Heaven", it doesn't matter, you are the last person to laugh."

Luo Yuxin nodded, but just, "Why didn't you hear the news of "Partridge Heaven" before, such a big IP, no news about the casting at all?" It's also too weird."

"It may be that the internal has long been fixed, and Yang Fan's team members are also very mature, and they have their own set of ways of doing things."

Luo Yuxin was still difficult to reconcile, it was really too coincidental, "Partridge Heaven" was not officially announced early and late, but at this time, the official announcement was almost like it was specifically aimed at him. Others didn't know, and thought that Ji Qingzhou really started contacting "Partridge Heaven", but he knew, and he clearly first came into contact with "Divine Machine Heavenly Order"! How could it be that in a few days, the official announcement of another work, or the IP is bigger than the "Divine Machine Heavenly Order" "Partridge Heaven"!

Luo Yuxin couldn't understand how he hooked up with "Partridge Sky" and who relied on him? Zhou Chengfeng? He couldn't stop guessing, and suddenly, he thought of the man he saw in the car on Valentine's Day, the man who sat in the car to pick up Ji Qingzhou.

Could it be related to him?

Luo Yuxin unconsciously fell into contemplation.

Chu Cheng, who was remembered by Luo Yuxin, finally logged in to his author number at this time and forwarded the official weibo of the official blog of "Partridge Heaven".

Sleeper!! A cloud of smoke and rain forwarded the official announcement of the official blog! Scammed!! 》

A smoke and rain fan of the forum saw the big sudden corpse that had been disappearing, couldn't believe it, clicked into the post and saw the screenshot showing: