chapter 172: Happy Time by Boat (3)

Ji Qingzhou never dreamed that he would one day fall off the horse because of advertising endorsements on Weibo. At that time, it was 6.18, and a skin care brand he endorsed hoped that he could send a product promotion on this day, so as to better promote product sales. As a spokesperson, Ji Qingzhou is of course obligated.

He edited the text according to the copywriting given by the brand side, and also specially equipped the brand side with a private message to his 6.18 activity poster, after sending it, the inertia refreshed the home page, but he was surprised to find that he was not logged out of the reason before, and now the number logged in is still a basket of sweet oranges.

Frightened, Ji Qingzhou quickly deleted Bo to withdraw from the number of "a basket of sweet oranges", re-sent his own large number, and logged on to a basket of sweet oranges in a panic, wanting to see if anyone found that he had just made a hand mistake. There should be no, he thought, his number because he does not often send Weibo, so even if everyone knows that he is the president of the Chu Cheng Support Association, but he will not often stare, and he found it early, he deleted the Weibo early, should no one find it.

Ji Qingzhou waited for five minutes, and when he saw that there was no movement on his Weibo, he was relieved and went to wash some cherry tomatoes for himself. As soon as he washed the cherry tomato back, he found a small red circle on the icon of the message, and the circle showed a distinct number: 2.

Ji Qingzhou trembled and pointed out, and found that it was a fan of Chu Cheng that he had paid attention to before- Chun Sleepy Qiu Lack, he also remembered that he was paying attention to this girl purely because she was a painter, the painting style was very cute, Ji Qingzhou received several q-version pictures of Chu Cheng from her.

Now, the painter girl asked him: Sister Orange, do you have to explain it?

After she sent this message, she immediately sent a screenshot, which was the text and pictures about product promotion sent by Ji Qingzhou with a basket of sweet oranges.

Ji Qingzhou looked at this screenshot, only to feel that it was finished, how can this be explained, he now says that he is a cp powder can be confused?

A basket of sweet oranges: ... Well, actually I'm also sweet porridge.

Spring sleepiness and autumn fatigue: ...

Chun Sleepy Qiu Felt That His Intelligence Had Been Insulted: Sister Orange, no, now it's time to call you Brother Orange...

Ji Qingzhou supported his forehead and silently sent a message to The Spring Sleepy Autumn Deficiency: Shhh.

Spring Sleepiness and Autumn Fatigue: !!!!

Spring sleepiness and autumn fatigue: So you are really a season of light boats??!!

Ji Qingzhou reflexively denied: I am not.

Spring sleepiness and autumn fatigue: You are not how you and Ji Qingzhou sent exactly the same content, even a minute earlier than him, brother, you are Ji Qingzhou!

A basket of sweet oranges: I'm his assistant, and I'll take care of this kind of advertising blog.

Spring sleepy autumn lack of hearsay, seriously think about it, it seems that there is indeed this possibility, after all, the star is so busy, the itinerary is so full, often let their assistant or agent send Weibo on behalf of. But this is not the point, the point is: so a basket of sweet oranges under the skin is actually a season of light boats?

Ji Qingzhou dared to admit it, and Shunshi pushed the pot to Xiao Qian: No, it was me.

Spring Sleepy Autumn Lack: But you are Ji Qingzhou's assistant, you registered to take care of this number, or did he instruct you?