chapter 11

Yao Xiuyuan leaned against the edge of the pool, looked at Chu Cheng, and said curiously, "Really your boyfriend?"

"Of course not." Chu Cheng smiled.

"Then you and Qin Xue said it was your boyfriend."

"He wanted to say that, and that's it."

Yao Xiuyuan smiled and touched him, "Such a pet, what relationship?"

"It doesn't matter, I just think he's still in line with my aesthetic."

Yao Xiuyuan sighed twice, "You are also the first one who can say that your little lover is a boyfriend."

"If you want, you can do it later."

"I'm not interested in that, but he's still pretty good-looking, and if you're tired of it in the future, you might as well..."

Before Yao Xiuyuan could finish speaking, he was kicked out by Chu Cheng, "Get out, my people are something you can remember, let me hear this again, and my legs will be discounted for you."

"I'm here..."

Chu Cheng narrowed his eyes, and Yao Xiuyuan raised his hand to admit defeat, "Be well, I won't say it's okay, enough to protect you."

I don't want what I'm looking for, it's in my hands, who touches who owes to fight.

Yao Xiuyuan was speechless, sighed, and said in his heart, you can't wrap him up for a lifetime, it's not that sooner or later you have to be touched by others, but he knows Chu Cheng's temper and doesn't dare to say it.

Instead, Qin Xue said curiously, "Why don't you let him go into the water?" Bring him to play, and only let people sit in chairs, you are not afraid of him thinking too much."

"What can he think about?" Chu Cheng was puzzled.

Qin Xue looked at him and felt that he himself didn't know anything about learning to play with people's homes, it was simply a lot of money to burn their hands, "They are people who are raised, they are originally sensitive, worried that others will look down on them, you bring people and don't let him play with us, can he think more?" Definitely felt like we looked down on him, so didn't take him with us to play with. "

Chu Cheng didn't expect to have such a statement, "I didn't let him go into the water because he did, don't you all see it?" My people, I spent money, I see it as natural, what qualifications do you have."

Qin Xue felt that his brain circuit was simply amazing, "You really are..." He shook his head, "So, you say, more money, I will give you money, you also let people come down to play for a while, otherwise what will he do here?" Be a spectator?"

Did I send you that little bit of money? I don't want you to see it. After Chu Cheng finished speaking, he thought about what Qin Xue had just said, and turned around to look for Ji Qingzhou, but found that the person was gone.

He was wondering when he saw Yu Anyi run into his sight and shout loudly, "Brother, Ah Cheng, Gao Han and Ji Qingzhou are fighting."

Chu Cheng and Yu Anming glanced at each other and instantly swam to the shore, and Yao Xiuyuan, Qin Xue, and Shao Yong also hurriedly followed.

Ji Qingzhou was still fighting with Gao Han on this side, when he was suddenly pulled by someone, he turned his head and found that it was Chu Cheng, and he was momentarily stunned.

Chu Cheng was also stunned, he looked at the wound on Ji Qingzhou's face, reached out and pressed it, Ji Qingzhou "hissed" in pain, Chu Cheng scolded, turned around and kicked at Gao Han, "Gao Han, you ate the bear heart leopard guts, my people you dare to fight, long can endure you."