chapter 99

When Chu Cheng came home, it was very late, and he stayed in the company for a long time, from dawn to dark. I want to go home, but I don't dare to go home. Everyone thought he was working overtime, but only Chu Cheng himself knew that he hadn't actually done anything for a day today, he was sitting in his office, thinking that Ji Qingzhou was leaving, thinking that he was going back tonight, but he could no longer see the person who should be in this room, and he was in a trance, and he couldn't concentrate on how to concentrate.

This shouldn't be, Chu Cheng thought, he has never had such a state, he will never be affected by his private life at work, this situation, too should not be.

Chu Cheng stopped the car, unfastened his seat belt and got out of the car, but at a glance he saw the Porsche he had given to Ji Qingzhou at that time. He gave Ji Qingzhou the car keys yesterday, told him that this car belonged to him, and asked him to remember to ask someone to help drive away, and Ji Qingzhou also promised him, but now, this car is still in his garage.

Chu Cheng was stunned for a moment, he suddenly thought of something, quickly walked to the elevator, returned to his home, he almost did not take much effort to find the room key and car key placed on the bedroom bedside table. At that moment, Chu Cheng felt the helpless depression and irritability in his heart, and he took out his mobile phone to dial Ji Qingzhou.

Ji Qingzhou didn't take long to connect and asked him, "What's wrong?"

"Why not?" Chu Cheng asked him straight away, "What do you mean by leaving your house and car behind?" Those are all for you, you've already accepted them, why not? "

The moment Ji Qingzhou saw his phone number, he guessed that it might be because of this, and now when he heard him say this, he was not surprised, and replied in a low voice, "It's too valuable, I'm ashamed of it." "

"What's so valuable about this, it's for you, can you get back the gifts you gave to others?"

"Chu Cheng," Ji Qingzhou said softly, "maybe these are really not valuable to you, but to me, they are too precious." I already owe you a lot, and I don't want to carry that anymore. "

"As I said, you don't have to be too mentally burdened, you gave me your time and companionship, so I gave you money, which is fair, you don't have to be so calculating. Besides, you're leaving me and moving out now, but the house you used to be in is obviously not suitable for you now, and you need to have a well-established security system that protects you, do you understand? "

"I understand, so I've already rented the house, and I haven't returned to that rental house, you can rest assured."

Chu Cheng froze, "You rented a house?"

"Hmm."

"When?"

"In July and August."

Chu Cheng felt that he couldn't believe it, July and August, just these two months! He and Ji Qingzhou looked down and didn't look up, but he didn't even know anything, Ji Qingzhou actually hid it from him!

"You..." He took a deep breath to stabilize his emotions a little, "you've been looking for a house in the past two months?"

"Yes."

"But you didn't tell me." Chu Cheng suppressed his anger, helplessness, depression, and dissatisfaction, "You didn't tell me you went to find a house, you didn't tell me that you had found a house, I thought you would talk to me about this kind of thing."

Ji Qingzhou was silent for a while, he looked at the night outside the window, quiet, slow opening, he knew that Chu Cheng did not want to hear him say this, he also knew that Chu Cheng must not like this sentence, only this time, he could not follow him as before.