chapter 69

However, no matter how troublesome, the year will pass.

On New Year's Day, Ji Qingzhou prepared Chinese New Year's Eve meal early, put it in a lunch box and took it to the hospital. He didn't cook too many dishes, after all, he and Wang Fang couldn't eat that much.

Wang Fang saw him put the dishes in the microwave, methodically heated up and brought them to the coffee table, laid out the dishes, and also laid out the fruits and snacks, thinking that her son was really grown up and would take care of people.

Ji Qingzhou turned on the TV, helped Wang Fang get out of bed, and said to her, "Just in time, the Spring Festival Gala has begun, and we can still watch the Spring Festival Gala together." 

Wang Fang smiled and sat down on the sofa with him.

Her health was not good, so Ji Qingzhou did not prepare a drink, but boiled a pot of soup, Wang Fang took a sip, sighed, "XiaoZhou, your cooking skills are much stronger than before."

"Practice makes perfect." Ji Qingzhou took a word.

Wang Fang thought that he had been fighting alone for half a year, and some of his heart hurt him, holding his hand and sighing, "This half year has been hard for you."

Ji Qingzhou felt that it was actually okay, although he inexplicably crossed into this world, but fortunately he met Chu Cheng at the beginning, so his life was quite smooth.

He smiled and Wang Fang said, "Whoever said this between his mother and son, I am not tired at work now, and I still earn more, you don't have to worry."

Wang Fang nodded with a smile in the corner of her eye, and Ji Qingzhou clipped some dishes for her and advised, "You should eat more."

"Okay."

After eating, Ji Qingzhou went to wash the lunch box, wang Fang sat on the sofa and watched the stars on the TV singing, and said curiously, "Xiaozhou, will you meet the Spring Festival Gala later?"

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect her to ask this, and after thinking about it, she replied, "Not necessarily, the Spring Festival Gala will indeed invite the more popular stars of the year, but not every red will please, so even if I am red, I may not be able to go up."

"That doesn't matter," Wang Fang said, "so that you can just accompany me for the New Year, and these stars will have to come home tomorrow."

"Some of them rush home after the show, but if they live closer, they may be able to get back before 12 o'clock."

Wang Fang said "Hmmm" while talking to him while watching the Spring Festival Gala.

Chu Cheng is also watching the Spring Festival Gala, which is the tradition of the Chu family, even if they have other things to do, they must turn on the TV to make the Spring Festival Gala the background sound.

Chu Mu put the board on the coffee table, took the dumpling stuffing and dough over, and commanded to the three men not far away, "Xiao Cheng, you roll the skin with me, Xiao Xin you and your father make dumplings."

"Okay, give me five minutes and I'll get things done." Chu Xindao.

Chu Cheng reluctantly put down his mobile phone, sat down next to Chu Mother, and began to roll the skin with her.

After a while, the vigorous dumpling making movement began under the leadership of Chu Mu. Chu Mu rolled out the skin while listening to the Spring Festival Gala, while also urging her two sons, "After tonight, you two are one year old again, it is time to fall in love with the object, this is Valentine's Day after the New Year, people celebrate the festival of you two, but you are not envious?"