chapter 138

Chen Yaozhong was the most outstanding general in the Jing Kingdom, and he had only loved one woman in his life and followed a king. Later, the woman he loved died in childbirth after giving birth, and it was very dark that day, and Chen Yaozhong gave his child the life of Chen Twilight. Soon after the birth of the child, he went to the battlefield, the situation was turbulent, as a general, he inevitably put more time and energy into state affairs, leaving only his back to Chen Hui, who grew up alone.

Eighteen years later, Chen Twilight grew up, he and his father were not close, he talked less, his face was cold, and more often he practiced marksmanship alone. Chen Yaozhong always told him that heroes are born in a chaotic world, and boys should serve the country and take the family and the world as their responsibility. Chen Huiyi remembered these words, and at the age of eighteen, he led his troops to the battlefield.

He was a young talent, and even if he was young, he could rely on his excellent force and flexible battlefield command to break through the enemy army and win one battle after another. However, no one expected that during the battle with Jingguo's strongest opponent, Qingguo, Chen Would be wounded and captured, and would quickly treason and serve the enemy.

Chen Yaozhong did not believe that his son would do such a thing, and went out on a campaign to personally fight with Chen Huixiao, but found that his son had indeed betrayed the country, and he angrily questioned Chen Huiyi, "Why? "

Chen Hui only said three words lightly, "I hate you."

Chen Yaozhong was puzzled, Chen Twilight was riding on a horse, the teenager was holding a sharp blade, there was pride and hatred in his eyes, and his tone was calm, he said, "In your eyes, there is only this country, not me." In that case, I have destroyed this country and shown you my strength. "

Chen Yaozhong was shocked and resentful, and the long/gun stabbed at Chen Huixiao, but was stopped by Chen Huixiao, and the father and son fought, and Chen Huixiao was finally invincible and injured back to his camp.

In order to wake up the rebels, Chen Yaozhong repeatedly asked the monarch to lead troops to attack the Qingguo, but they were all stopped by the monarch. Until Qingguo attacked again, it was still Chen Hui who led the troops, and Chen Yaozhong asked him in front of him, "Do you know what is wrong?"

Chen Hui said dismissively, "What's wrong?"

As soon as the battle broke out, even if Chen Hui was a young talent, it was difficult to defeat Chen Yaozhong, who had been fighting for half his life. Chen Yaozhong had no intention of killing him, but the sword had no eyes, and the long/gun accidentally hit and bumped into Chen Hui's chest. He looked at his father with a calm look in his eyes, as if he had something to say, but who seemed to have nothing to say. He died on the battlefield, in Chen Yaozhong's heart.

However, what everyone did not know was that Chen Huixiao was not actually treasonous, and before he sent troops to qingguo, his monarch had a secret conversation with him, hoping that he could go to the enemy country to do internal response, and after finding out the situation of the enemy country, kill Zhongxian and leave the villain, so that the enemy country would fall into chaos.

Chen Huiyi kept in mind his father's teaching to him that a boy should serve the country when he is born, and he takes the family and the world as his responsibility. He did not hesitate for too long before he agreed, and he quickly thought of his reasons for treason, and quickly planned how he should commit treason to appear reasonable. To this end, he pretended to be defeated and captured, and for this reason, he fabricated unwarranted hatred. He suffered a lot in the Qingguo, and it took great efforts to gain the trust of the other king, and dutifully passed on the information of the enemy country to his own monarch.