chapter 12

Do I dare to ask for it? Ji Qingzhou wanted to cry without tears, smiling on his face, crying blood in his heart, "There is no need for this, Miss Yu is Chu Cheng's friend, they are all friends, this is too outward-looking."

Yu Anming heard this, knowing that he was concerned about Chu Cheng's feelings, and had to give up, "Well, if you encounter anything in the future, tell me directly, I can help you."

"Am I a dead man?" Chu Cheng was puzzled, "Why should he tell you what happened to him, can't I solve it?"

"Are you a mother chicken?" So protective of the cubs?"

"Then are you an eagle?" Coveting my chicks ?"

Yu Anming was speechless, "I just wanted to express my gratitude."

"So what the hell just happened?" How did Gao Han suddenly appear?"

"They had a party downstairs, Gao Han was drunk and wanted to go to the toilet again, someone in the downstairs toilet vomited and was cleaning, he came up." He had played on this floor before and knew there was a side door, so he came in through that door."

"When he wakes up after a while, I must make sure that this bastard kneels down and apologizes to me," Yu Anyi gritted his teeth, "and even wanted to insult me, disgusting!"

"He's not drunk yet?" Chu Cheng asked.

"No, after a beating, I fell asleep, slept like a dead pig, I couldn't wake up, and when he woke up, I asked him to come over and apologize to Xiao Ji."

Chu Cheng nodded.

"Then you give Xiao Ji medicine, and we'll go out first."

After Yu Anming finished speaking, he pulled Yu Anyi away, Yu Anyi looked at Chu Cheng, and then looked at Ji Qingzhou, sighed depressedly, and finally could only say, "I left first."

"Hmm."

Ji Qingzhou watched Yu Anming leave, only to feel that his heart was dripping blood, Chu Cheng looked at his reluctant eyes, reached out and waved in front of his eyes, "Look at your little breath, just such a card, as for?"

"Won't it?" Ji Qingzhou asked him rhetorically.

"Of course not," Chu Cheng said, "weren't you quite iron-boned before?"

"I've changed now, and I've become able to flex and stretch."

"You stretch one and I'll see."

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Chu Cheng taught him, "What about being a man, be content, you take my money, you take his card again, what is this?"

"Counting the rewards of seeing righteous courage," Ji Qingzhou felt that he was very reasonable, "it is a good thing to see righteous courage, but it also needs to be rewarded, only in this way will the spirit of seeing righteous courage be continuously passed on."

"So you don't accept this card, and the next time Yu Anyi encounters something, you won't help?"

"Of course not."

"That's not right."

"It's different." Ji Qingzhou said, "I'm not short of money."

"Am I not giving you enough money?" You also want his card. Do you know what you call it, eating Wan Li looking at the pot, towards the three twilight four, toward the Qin twilight, greedy.

"Nothing... It's not that serious, right? Ji Qingzhou whispered, "I didn't intend to recognize him as the father of the Golden Lord."

"You still want two dads?"