chapter 60

The next morning, Ji Qingzhou got up as usual to prepare for the film, and Chu Cheng stopped him and hugged him as he lifted the quilt, asking, "So early?"

"It's not early, it's eight o'clock, and I have to put on makeup to make a look." Ji Qingzhou looked back at him.

Chu Cheng opened his eyes helplessly, "Then I will also get up."

"You don't have to," Ji Qingzhou said, "you go to sleep, I'm going to make up and styling, and it's not good for you to follow."

Chu Cheng sat up from the bed, revealing his lean upper body, he looked at Ji Qingzhou and said, "It's okay, you go to make up and styling, I'll talk to Meng Sheng about something, and when it's over, I'll go find you."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Okay then."

Chu Cheng hugged him and kissed him, "Go ahead."

Ji Qingzhou got out of bed, washed and changed his clothes and left the room. It was already 9:40 a.m. when he finished his makeup, and even Jingxing had taken a scene, and he was resting.

Ji Qingzhou did not play with him last night, so as soon as he arrived on the set, he first played with him today, he only had two scenes today, and the scenes were very simple, and they were finished quickly.

Lian Jingxing saw him alone and asked him, "Chu Cheng didn't accompany you?"

"He has work to deal with and can't come over until he's done." Ji Qingzhou Road.

Lian Jingxing nodded and poured him a cup of hot water, "Drink some water, shoot the outdoor scene today, it's a little cold."

Ji Qingzhou took it and said to him, "Thank you Master Brother."

Ji Qingzhou and Lian Jingxing finished filming the first scene, Chu Cheng was late, Lian Jingxing Yuguang saw Chu Cheng walking this way under the leadership of Xiao Qian, and deliberately approached Ji Qingzhou, "What is this?"

Ji Qingzhou wondered, "What?"

"Don't move." Lian Jingxing said, reaching out and wiping under his eyes.

Ji Qingzhou did not doubt that he had him, obediently sat and let him wipe, lian Jingxing wiped it, and deliberately blew it close.

Chu Cheng watched from a distance, and always felt that this time the lianjing line was a little strange.

He and Lian Jingxing had dealt with each other, and although the two were not very familiar, they also knew each other. Although Lian Jingxing now has converged a lot compared to when he just debuted, he is not a gentle and considerate person, more often, he is not concerned about himself, cold eyes, how can he be so caring for Ji Qingzhou? Still so intimate!

Chu Cheng took out his mobile phone from his pocket and sent a WeChat message to Yu Anyi: Are you sure that Lian Jingxing is really straight?

Yu Anyi quickly replied: All said, no, your last name.

Chu Cheng smiled a little: "Then I think you are going to call Chu Anyi."

Yu Anyi: Have you finally figured it out and decided to marry me and let me take your last name?

"No," Chu Cheng replied to her, "it's not just me with the surname Chu, you and my brother can also be surnamed with me."

Yu Anyi: ???!!!

Chu Cheng returned her with a smiling expression.

Yu Anyi looked at his smiling face and thought that her hair was probably crazy.

Chu Cheng looked at his watch, it was almost 12 o'clock, he walked over, did not take care of Lian Jingxing, but asked Ji Qingzhou, "Do you want to eat?"