chapter 17

Chu Cheng learned that Ji Qingzhou was on the hot search when he and Yu Anming were meeting with them.

"An Yi told me," Yu An Ming said, "she also said that you and Xiao Ji didn't seem to be true love, and she actually gave him such a resource."

"Neither of us were true love." Chu Cheng took a sip of wine, and it didn't matter.

Qin Xue laughed, "But you are the golden lord of others, Xiao Ji followed you and asked you to give him some good resources, you gold lord, too unqualified."

"I didn't give him anything, I gave him money."

Qin Xue sneered, "If Xiao Ji does other work, you will just give money, he is a star, what stars value most is those TV and movie resources and the like, he shoots a drama, fire, what money is not ah." Money is dead, resources are renewable."

Yu Anming nodded, "That's the truth."

"But it's normal," Yao Xiuyuan leaned back on the couch with his legs folded, "if you really give him all the good resources, he will take off, maybe he will be ready to escape from your side, so it is safer to give money."

Chu Cheng was dismissive, "At the end of the day, he is not a man, if he flaps his wings and flies, then let him fly, I am not indispensable to him, when the time comes to find a new one, just as relaxed."

"Sigh," Yao Xiuyuan smirked, "I saw you like that to him that day, and I thought you were quite spoiled by him, but I didn't expect it to be superficial kung fu."

Chu Cheng put down the wine glass in his hand and looked at Yao Xiuyuan, "I am willing to spoil him, but I am not indispensable to him, he wants to leave, I don't stay, he wants to stay, I don't drive him away, everyone takes what they need, just be happy with each other, do you still have to make a bad mood for this kind of thing?" Not necessarily."

"Listen, Chu Zong's consciousness is still high."

"Since you don't care about these, it is better to give him a decent resource," Yu Anming suggested, "I heard Anyi say that their circle is quite serious with red top white, if you are red, everyone is holding you, if you are an ordinary little star, some of the crew members ignore you." In the end, it is your person, and it can't always be eighteen lines."

Chu Cheng felt that what he said was reasonable, "This play was not picked up by me for him, it was his agent who picked him up, I was busy for a while, and I didn't pay attention to this aspect."

"Feeling Chu always you eat the Overlord meal?!" Shao Yong interjected.

Chu Cheng was speechless, "Lao Tzu hasn't even eaten the pre-dinner refreshments yet."

"Such pure affection, Plato," Shao Yong applauded him, "Chu Zong's consciousness is really high, and ordinary people like me can't do it."

Chu Cheng threw an orange into his arms, "As long as you talk a lot, you shut up."

"Really?" Qin Xue said curiously, "Don't you want to sleep with him?" So long, still not sleeping? Xiao Ji doesn't look like such a difficult person."

"I said what are you doing with such interest in my private affairs, gossiping one by one, to be an entertainment memo?"

"When you remember that you didn't have a breaking point, it was disappointing."

"Well, I thought you two were already on the highway, but you didn't even sit in the driver's seat." Yao Xiuyuan laughed.

Chu Cheng felt that their words today were a bit too much, "Shut up, you, one by one, you have mouths."

Yu Anming smiled a little, "Even if you two don't have anything, but in the end such a big living person accompanies you, you should still give it."