Chapter192: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (20+21)

Yao Xiuyuan was shocked when he heard this: Listen to it!! Is this human talk!! Is this a human language?!! Zhouzhou's movie needs us to go to the scene, the year is not needed, Ah Cheng, after knowing each other for so many years, I just found out today that you are a double-standard dog!

Chu Cheng: Zhouzhou is my boyfriend, is Ying Nian your boyfriend?

Yao Xiuyuan was heartbroken: Why are you so vulgar! Love is precious, and the price of friendship is also high! Isn't a friendly movie ticket worth a lot?

Chu Cheng looked at the two words "friendship" in the dialog box, and felt that he was almost unable to recognize these two words. Fuck friendship, help people pick up the friendship? Friendship in inviting people to watch movies? How come I haven't seen him so attentive to other friendships! Is this friendship limited to the New Year?!

Chu Cheng felt very tired, his straight male brother had obviously begun to jump repeatedly on the edge of the bend, should he remind or pretend to be blind?

Yu Anyi jumped out in this stall, raised his hand and said: I support Yao Xiuyuan, why is the movie ticket of friendship worthless, Friday is it, I will go.

Shao Yong followed closely: I am also a yuan.

Qin Xue thought for a while: Ah Yuan has spoken, so let's go.

Yu Anming, as the discerning person here, sighed and said: I should have time that day.

Yao Xiuyuan reaped an overwhelming victory, and said smugly: Chu Cheng, you don't use it, you are a layman, quit the group.

So angry that Chu Cheng sent him a "bah" expression, and he couldn't wait to take his personality to the detector and test whether Yao Xiuyuan was straight or bent now. Save him from worrying here alone, and being talked about! Is he vulgar? He's a cultured man, right?

On Friday night, everyone arrived as scheduled, Ying Nian did not expect them to come, and they were a little embarrassed, but Yao Xiuyuan looked "This is your honor", as if the protagonist of the movie was him.

Yu Anyi asked him, "Did you not expect me to come, surprised or not surprised, not surprised, happy or not?"

Ying Nian was indeed quite happy and nodded.

Yu Anyi smiled and said: "Because I happened to be at home recently, I saw the group news and came, a few of us are a group, of course, the five of them must carry me behind my back and there is also a group." 

There was indeed a group of Chu Cheng, Yao Xiuyuan, Yu Anming, Shao Yong, and Qin Xue who were indeed carrying her: ...

Even Jing Xing didn't expect Yu Anyi to come, so he naturally came over to greet her.

Yu Anyi was instantly less natural, and hid behind his brother without a trace.

Lian Jingxing: ...

Lian Jingxing had to chat with Ying Nian.

Yao Xiuyuan looked at him like a flower butterfly, reached out and pulled Ying Nian to his side, Ying Nian didn't react, he listened to Yao Xiuyuan, "Introduce ah, this is Ying Nian, my roommate, this is Shao Yong you know, Chu Chengzhouzhou you also know, this is Qin Xue, this is Yu Anming, An Yi's brother, miss you know."

Ying Nian had to nod at them, unconsciously a little cramped.

"Okay, just get acquainted, if you happen to meet them in the future, you can directly ask them for help."

When Yu Anming heard this, he said softly, "Yes."

Ying Nian looked at him, smiled at him, and whispered, "Thank you."