chapter 31

Chu Cheng listened to him say this, which was satisfied, and li fei said two more words and hung up the phone.

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect anything, just a day's work, he became the protagonist.

"Me?" He pointed to himself, "You mean I'm playing the male lead in place of Chen Jiyuan?"

Jiang Nanhe nodded to the director, and Ji Qingzhou felt incredible, "But I have been playing Zhuang Xiangyang for so long, and now I play the male protagonist?" Before that, the filming was all wasted."

"It's okay," the director said, "our filming time so far is not very long, your role is not much, Chen Jiyuan did not shoot too much, only to reshoot you two alone, it will not cost too much."

"This..." Ji Qingzhou looked at him, "Why did you choose me?"

He originally thought that Chen Jiyuan's strike and termination of the contract, then the crew should find a new actor to save the scene, but he did not expect that he directly pointed out that he played the starring role, to say that this has nothing to do with Chu Cheng, Ji Qingzhou did not believe it.

Jiang Nan smiled, "Xiao Ji, you know, now that the scene has started filming, and filmed for a short time, Chen Jiyuan terminated his contract at this time, we have to find the right actor again, to be honest, it is really difficult to find." In this crew, your looks and acting skills are the best, and there is no way to choose you on top."

"Is that all?"

"Of course, Xiao Chu's willingness to invest in this play at this time is also an important reason, as an investor, he asked you to perform by name, and we also think you are suitable, so we decided so."

Ji Qingzhou felt that there was something wrong with this statement, "Isn't this cause and effect?" He asked, "If I were to say, you should have decided on me before you went to talk to Chu Cheng about the investment, right?" The last time the two of us met, he didn't show any intention to invest, and it didn't make sense that now that the investor had an accident, he immediately wanted to invest and take over. Therefore, it should be that you first fixed me, and then played the emotional card of my protagonist to pull his investment, right?"

"What's the difference?" Jiang Nan smiled, "In the end, the result is the same."

Ji Qingzhou shook his head, "If Chu Cheng decides to invest first, and then appoints me to play the male lead, then I accept it, but if I say so, then I need to consider it." He looked at Jiang Nanhe and the director, "You go back first, I'll think about it, and then I'll give you an answer later."

"Xiao Ji, you must know that in this circle, playing a leading role is far more advantageous than playing a supporting role." Jiang Nan reminded him.

"I know," Ji Qingzhou said, "so I'll think about it, so you should go out first."

Jiang Nan and the director saw this, and could only leave first, leaving space for him.

Zhou Chengfeng watched Jiang Nan and the assistant director out of the hotel room and asked Ji Qingzhou, "You don't want to act?"

"Of course not."

"So what are you going to consider?"

Of course, considering whether the investment value of Chu Cheng in this play is not worth it.

Ji Qingzhou looked at Zhou Chengfeng, "You should also go out first."

Zhou Chengfeng guessed that he was probably going to talk to Chu Cheng on the phone, and without much talk, turned and left.

Ji Qingzhou watched everyone leave, and only then did he dial Chu Cheng's phone.

Chu Cheng was chatting with Qin Xue, talking about how he had finally fulfilled his duty as a gold lord, Qin Xue was calling him passionately, feeling that he had achieved something in teaching, and Ji Qingzhou's phone came over.