chapter 38

Chu Cheng finally kissed Ji Qingzhou after Xiao Qian left, sat down next to him, and watched him put away the book on the table.

"Something, put it away, don't let me see it."

"Your Weibo support club account password, and the Weibo trumpet I specially gave you to use, you can't see it."

"You're doing something pretty decent." Chu Cheng looked at him.

"That's, rest assured brother, others have, you will have, others do not, I work hard to let you have."

"You still take care of yourself, I'm just trying to be cool, and you're going to develop in this circle in the future."

"Rest assured, I have a measure."

Chu Cheng listened to this familiar word and felt that he had somewhat experienced Chu Xin's mood two days ago.

"Back to the point, I've come to have something to say to you."

"What?" Ji Qingzhou was curious.

Chu Cheng smiled, "Do you want to know why Fang Yaoxuan will look at you differently, or even chase after you?"

Ji Qingzhou was stunned for a moment, of course he knew, but Chu Cheng asked what this meant, "You know? "

"If Anyi is right."

"What did Anyi say to you again?"

She said that Fang Yaoxuan liked you may not be sincere, but he liked Luo Yuxin and regarded you as a stand-in for Luo Yuxin, so he chased after you. I didn't tell you before that you look a bit like that Luo Yuxin. "

Ji Qingzhou nodded, secretly Yu Anyi was still quite powerful, this was all seen, and also told Chu Cheng.

Chu Cheng saw that only he nodded his head and did not speak, thinking that he knew that he was being used as a stand-in, so he felt uncomfortable, he thought about it, too, Ji Qingzhou was willing to terminate the contract with himself for Fang Yaoxuan at that time, and it turned out that In the end, Fang Yaoxuan did not like him at all, but just used him as a pastime, and his heart was definitely uncomfortable.

He patted Ji Qingzhou's shoulder, "So, I know people know the face and don't know the heart, you see, although I speak directly, saying that I just want to sleep with you is a little ugly, but I don't lie to you, which is like Fang Yaoxuan's this beast-faced beast heart thing, but also playing the set of stand-ins, I really think of myself as a master."

"Yes, this garbage." Ji Qingzhou scolded.

"But you are also very smart, although you were a little silly before, and the things you did were not good, but you woke up halfway, sensitively detected his abnormality, and stopped the loss in time, so it is not bad, otherwise if you are with him now, it is called a sour feeling." Chu Cheng said, there are even some who want to see this scene, he feels that according to his personality, he will probably go to see Ji Qingzhou and ask him if he is cool? This is the true love that he desperately wants to choose, happy, hahahahaha.

However, he looked at the person in front of him, and did not have the good sense to say this in his heart, only said, "Where in the world there are so many sudden likes and kindnesses, most of them must have a plan, is there love at first sight?" Yes, but how do you know it just happens to be you."

This is the truth, Ji Qingzhou affirmed.

"So," Chu Cheng concluded, "it's better to follow me."

Ji Qingzhou turned to look at him, and Chu Cheng asked him, "Am I wrong?" Can you still find a better financier than me?"