chapter 13

"I can do it." Ji Qingzhou thought for a moment, "It's delicious."

"Then you look at the menu and see what you like."

"Okay."

After eating, Chu Cheng took Ji Qingzhou and left first. He himself had something to go to the company, so he sent Ji Qingzhou home first, and instructed, "I may not come back for dinner at night, you don't have to wait for me, if I come back, send you WeChat."

"Okay."

"Gone." After Chu Cheng finished speaking, he drove away.

Ji Qingzhou returned to Chu Cheng's room and began to read the script.

When he entered the group at the end of the month, the wound on Ji Qingzhou's face had already healed, and Chu Cheng asked him, "How long are you going to shoot this?"

"A month." Ji Qingzhou said, "There are not many scenes, and it can't be filmed for a long time."

"Where to shoot?"

"The new campus of X University, because I want to take the view of the campus."

"That's not close." Chu Cheng sighed, "Coming back from over there, even if it takes nearly two hours to drive."

"So I should have stayed in the hotel with the crew, and I won't come back this month."

"All right." Chu Cheng had no opinion, "I have time to visit your class."

"Okay."

"Wait," Chu Cheng looked at him, "I see that you are like this now, without a little nostalgia, are you planning to let the birds fly in the sky and the sea is wide with fish?"

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, thought about it, and asked, "Do you want to hold hands with me and look at the tears in your eyes, and you are speechless?"

When he finished asking, he put down the things in his hands temporarily, and his hands reached out, "Do you want to hold hands?"

Chu Cheng: "... You're here with me now, and you're getting more and more informal."

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, thinking that it would take a month for him to go, and the two people said that the good gradual progress might only be in order, unable to gradually, and also felt that it was a little unfair to Chu Cheng. He reached out and took Rachu Cheng's hand and flattered, "I will miss you."

"What's the use of thinking?"

"When you're not filming, I'm on video or on the phone."

"So I can see that I can't eat?"

"Of course not." Ji Qingzhou smiled helplessly, "Then what do you say?"

"Or we'll drive the car before you go?" Chu Cheng proposed.

Ji Qingzhou: ...

"What do you think?"

"I think I'll go downstairs first, my agent should be coming soon." Ji Qingzhou shook his hand and said sincerely, "Now the time is too tight, such a short time, it must not be enough for you to start the engine, let alone go on the road, so let's talk about it next time, and we will talk about it when the next time is sufficient." "

Chu Cheng shook his hand and laughed, "It's okay, as long as you want, I will call Zhou Chengfeng and ask him to wait for you for a few more hours."

"Or next time." Ji Qingzhou Road.

"Next time, next time, how many times." Chu Cheng looked at him.

"I can't fly out of your five-fingered mountain anyway." Ji Qingzhou shook his hand, "There will be on the road, there will be drag racing, everything will be there, rest assured."