chapter 70

Chu Cheng was speechless, "Why are you so treacherous?"

"Your trick, tricking your mother, you still want to deceive me, say, the big night to run out, is it to see the one in your family?"

"You guessed what else you want me to say."

"Xiao Cheng, as I told you before, I want you to do things in a measured manner."

"I'm very measured."

"Your measure is to abandon your family members in the New Year and lie to find someone else?"

Chu Cheng sighed, "Do you think I want to?" I don't want to? Whoever wants to go out in the New Year, but I don't go out to accompany him, I always feel uncomfortable."

Brother you don't know, Chu Cheng looked at his brother, he is really too miserable, the big New Year still has to stay in the hospital, this is it, but the body is not good, can not accompany him to see the Spring Festival Gala twice, itself to watch the Spring Festival Gala is quite boring, he still has to be alone in the hospital to see, want to talk to me about the day to relieve the loneliness, but also by our family atmosphere of fun and harmony, it is simply too miserable."

Chu Xin didn't feel anything miserable about this, "Do you know how many people in our country can't go home for the Chinese New Year every Spring Festival?" Do you know how many people in our country are sick and can't even afford medicine? He was blowing in the hospital heating, watching at the Spring Festival Gala, and his family was around, what was so tragic about this? Much worse than he was."

Chu Cheng: ????

Chu Cheng felt that his brother was simply cold-blooded and ruthless, cruel and cruel!

"Am I wrong?" Chu Xin asked, "You meet beggars on the street, do you think they are miserable?" Will you go with them for the New Year? You won't. So why do you think he's miserable and lie for him? Not because of how miserable he really is, but because you feel miserable, you use your feelings, to speculate about him, to guess him, to think so, and then to warm him. Xiao Cheng, your current behavior is an act that I strongly disapprove of, I don't want you to go, I think your practice is very indiscriminate. "

Chu Cheng was stunned for a moment, unable to say what it was like for a moment. But he quickly found the reason for himself, "I don't know the beggars on the street, I see them, I will think they are miserable, I will still give money, but I am not familiar with them, naturally I will not accompany them." 」 I don't think my approach is measured, people are not grassy, get along for a long time, which can not have feelings, for me, he can be regarded as another kind of friend, so I will naturally care more about him. Just like if Shao Yong really fell out of love today, I would also accompany him, this is not without measure, it is just that I and you have a different understanding of boundaries. "

Chu Xin laughed, "Shao Yong is not your bedmate."

"So he's just my bedmate." Chu Cheng said, "That's all, you don't have to worry."

"Are your words credible?"

"Of course," Chu Cheng said, "I never do anything that I regret."

"That's best."

"Rest assured." Chu Cheng finished speaking and walked out of the kitchen with the lunch box.

Chu Xin looked at him and said nothing.

Chu Cheng packed the dumplings, and went back to the room to get the jade pendant that he had already taken back before, and then he was ready to go out. Before leaving the door, he and Shao Yong said a word, Shao Yong expressed full dissatisfaction with his lost love, afraid that tomorrow Chu Cheng's mother would turn his head to his mother and say, Chu Cheng calmed him for a long time, and promised to lend him a limited edition sports car, and promised that he would never let his mother say it, which calmed Shao Yong's anger, but still did not forget to scold him for being a heavy friend, and the pit was small.