chapter 171: Happy Time by Boat (2)

Ji Qingzhou removed his makeup and washed his face, and was also slapped on the face by Chu Cheng holding Chu Mother's toner, before he and Chu Cheng went downstairs again to see Chu Father and Chu Mother.

Chu Mu was preparing to make dumplings, when she saw him come down, she beckoned, "Xiao Zhou has come to make dumplings together."

Ji Qingzhou nodded and sat down next to Chu Cheng, watching the three men of the Chu family roll out their skins, and he and Chu Mother wrapped together.

Chu Mu saw that his bag was good, and she was very relieved, "In previous years, the three of them rolled out the skin, just one of my bags, they rolled out early, I haven't finished wrapping, this year can be regarded as someone to accompany me to pack."

Ji Qingzhou heard this, looked up at her, and smiled, "After my mother was sick, I made dumplings by myself, and it is quite rare that so many people wrap them together this year."

"It's not all to blame Xiao Cheng, if he had brought you back earlier, we could have made dumplings together earlier."

Chu Cheng felt that he was really wronged, and it wasn't that he didn't want to take it, it was just that his object didn't dare to come. However, it was his mother who said this, and he could only nod helplessly, "Yes, yes, yes, blame me."

"You think I'm wrong?" Chu Mu looked at her young son.

Chu Cheng immediately put the dumpling skin he had rolled out in front of her and complimented: "How come, what my mother said is always right, if my mother is wrong, it must be that I am not thinking correctly enough!"

Chu Mu was satisfied, "Just so you know."

"Rest assured, you can take the lead in our family."

Ji Qingzhou looked down and smiled, thinking that Chu Cheng's family was still quite interesting.

When he finished wrapping the dumplings, Ji Qingzhou was also a little tired, and Chu Cheng took him back to his room to prepare for rest. Ji Qingzhou had come to his room once before, and this time he entered his bedroom again, but he still couldn't help but take a closer look.

"Do you like it?" Chu Cheng asked him.

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Like."

"If we liked, we could have stayed here longer."

"Forget it, in a few days your family should come to relatives, I haven't been to your relatives for a long time, let alone your relatives."

"Okay," Chu Cheng thought about the excitement of their family's New Year's Day, "when we get married in the future, it will not be too late for you to see them again."

When Ji Qingzhou coldly heard him say the words "marriage," he was a little embarrassed for a moment, and then he had some longing.

Chu Cheng saw him bow his head and did not speak, and asked him, "Have you thought about when we will get married?"

Ji Qingzhou looked up at him, "When do you want to?"

"I respect you, when to get married, the impact on me will not be very large, but the identity of married, may have a greater impact on your image." 」

Ji Qingzhou thought about it, and the little student of the same age seems to be married, that is, there are few people who have broken out in love, but he is not just taking the traffic route, as an actor, it should not have much impact.

"Wait another two years." Chu Cheng said suddenly, "Wait two more years and you will be 26 years old, and you can also be relatively suitable."

"Okay." Ji Qingzhou had no opinion.