chapter 129

Shao Yong fixed his eyes on it, and this look seemed to have been vaguely seen, and he looked at Yao Xiuyuan doubtfully.

Yao Xiuyuan explained, "Tang Yu's people."

Shao Yong remembered, "It seems that we saw each other in the bar when we went out to play before."

Yao Xiuyuan saw Ying Nian on Valentine's Day last year and felt that he should have seen him somewhere, but he didn't think about it for a while, saying that he asked Shao Yong, because he didn't take a picture and didn't know the other person's name, so he pressed it. Now that Shao Yong said this, he remembered.

Once he and Shao Yong went to a bar to drink, heard movement not far away, looked back, and saw a very good-looking boy standing not far away with an angry face, gritting his teeth and not speaking, looking stubborn. In the end, Tang Yu stood up and persuaded him, coaxing him to sit down.

At that time, Tang Yu was holding him, and Shao Yong also ridiculed, "Tang Yu has a good eye." 

"It's a pity it's useless." Yao Xiuyuan said, "Their family will not let him like boys, it is okay to play, it is not okay to get married, unless he is willing to do nothing, and he will be expelled from the Tang family."

"It is." Shao Yongdao.

I just didn't expect that this person was actually Ji Qingzhou's friend.

Chu Cheng heard their whispers and whispered to Yao Xiuyuan, "Did he move you there?"

Shao Yong's eyes lit up in an instant as he looked at Yao Xiuyuan, "What's going on?" Am I skipping class? Why did he move to your place?"

A few of them stood on the outskirts of the crowd, speaking quietly, but they did not let Ying Nian, who was chatting with Ji Qingzhou, hear them.

Yao Xiuyuan looked at Shao Yong helplessly, "It's not Tang Yu's scum, he still has to be entangled when he breaks up, he is a little star, and his thin arm moves Tang Yu's thigh, and he can be found out by Tang Yu wherever he hides." When Zhouzhou and Ah Cheng were separated, he had been accompanying Zhouzhou, and Ah Cheng made a shunshui person, saying that he would let him live with me, and Tang Yu of the province would come to pester. "

Shao Yong nodded, "Also, An Ming and Qin Xue live at home, and Jingjing on my side will sometimes come over, it is not suitable, it can only be you." Okay, Flower Protector~"

"Am I supposed to be commended for my righteous deeds?"

"Thirty thousand pieces." Chu Cheng has experience in this matter, "See the righteous courage for us here to commend the maximum of thirty thousand, you take good care of people, this bonus, I gave you for the municipality."

"Then you should keep it for yourself."

Ji Qingzhou glanced back and found Yao Xiuyuan and Chu Cheng standing at the back saying something, whispering and Ying Nian, "That is Yao Xiuyuan, when are you moving?" Why haven't you moved yet? Don't be afraid of Tang Yu asking you for trouble."

"I was packing my things, I contacted him before, and I said I would move in on New Year's Day, almost tomorrow."

"That's fine."

While they were talking, it was time to watch the movie, and everyone fished in and found a seat to sit down. Chu Cheng naturally sat next to Ji Qingzhou, and Ying Nian was not familiar with others, so he also sat next to Ji Qingzhou.

When the movie was finished, Yu Anyi, as the only girl present, her eyes were red, and the paper that Yu Anming carried was used up by her.

"Are you okay?" Yu Anming asked her.