chapter 7

Ji Qingzhou finally went to bed, but since Chu Cheng was wearing too little, he didn't take it off much himself.

Chu Cheng turned off the light and lay down, and Ji Qingzhou also lay down.

Chu Cheng turned around, hugged him, and said with some regret, "You wear so much to sleep, can you be comfortable?"

"Is it okay for me to have a T-shirt on my upper body?"

"You're wearing jeans on your lower body."

That's because you don't wear anything underneath, so I'm embarrassed to take it off!

Ji Qingzhou did not speak.

Chu Cheng had the heart to let him take off, but he was worried about whether it was a hospital here, and Ji Qingzhou's mother was still lying outside, so she didn't force him, but just put her arms around him and said, "Sleep, good night."

"Good night." Ji Qingzhou said softly.

He closed his eyes, but it wasn't so easy to fall asleep. Ji Qingzhou thought of his feelings when he heard Xiao Qin say from his mobile phone that Ji Mu was uncomfortable and vomited, and he only felt that at that time, he really felt afraid and afraid. He is in this world, he has no relatives, no friends, and the mother of the original owner has become his only relative. If Ji Mu died, he would have no relatives.

"Chu Cheng," he said softly, "my mother will be all right, will she be okay?"

Chu Cheng was confused and a little sleepy, but when he heard him ask this, his heart softened, and he only felt that the person in his arms was indeed not easy. He is not very old, younger than himself, has no money, only a seriously ill mother, obviously does not like himself, but also for money, with himself. He felt that if his heart was a little better, he should let Ji Qingzhou go and just give him money. However, he was never a kind hearted person, he was a businessman, and he had to pay something in return.

He patted Ji Qingzhou's back and said in a shallow voice, "Rest assured, it will be fine, there is nothing in this world that money can't solve, if there is, then give more money."

Ji Qingzhou was amused by his words, he felt that this sentence was actually not right, life, old age, illness and death, which money can control, but Chu Cheng said this sentence at this time, but it is very appropriate.

"Then you have to be prepared, it may cost a lot of money."

Chu Cheng let out a "hmm", "So you don't have to worry, it will cure your mother, rest assured." 

"Hmm." Ji Qingzhou responded, and he suddenly felt that at this time, Chu Cheng's existence was actually somewhat precious.

"Thank you." Ji Qingzhou Road.

Chu Cheng heard this, leaned closer to him, and said softly, "Thank you for my words, kiss me." "

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect him to make such a request, and quietly shrunk his head back, "It's so late, let's still sleep, sleep."

He finished and closed his eyes.

Chu Cheng had already guessed that he would be like this, but he laughed unconsciously, hugged him tightly, and closed his eyes again.

When Ji Qingzhou woke up the next morning, because he was worried about Ji Mu, he wanted to break away from Chu Cheng's arms and go to see Ji Cheng's condition, but the more he struggled, the tighter Chu Cheng hugged, and finally he asked him impatiently, "What?"

Ji Qingzhou heard that his voice was still a little dumb, and he knew that he had not woken up.

He whispered, "I'm up, I'm going to see if my mom is awake."