chapter 136

"Yeah, so I've liked you since very early on, and I've always liked you."

Ji Qingzhou heard the words, and his heart was like the honey of a honeycomb flowing down the sun, emitting a sweet fragrance and carrying the warmth of the sun. He looked at Chu Cheng, and he only felt that whether it was true or not, it was the best love story he had ever heard.

"Then you want to know, when am I..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was kissed by Chu Cheng.

Chu Cheng kissed him, prompting him, "I'm not allowed to say it now."

Ji Qingzhou remembered that before he proposed, he couldn't say that he liked him. He felt that Chu Cheng's stubbornness was a little cute, he actually didn't care about these things, but Chu Cheng did care a lot. Love this kind of thing, which can really distinguish between right and wrong wins and losses, loving someone is like waiting for a flower to bloom, the flower can bloom is already very gratifying, even if you can calculate how long you have been waiting.

After all, the flower never made you wait for it, it was you who actively chose to wait for it to bloom.

However, Chu Cheng was always good for him, even if he was occasionally stubborn, it was also for his own sake.

Ji Qingzhou glanced up at Chu Cheng, he hadn't told Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng didn't know, in fact, he had already said those four words to him. On Chu Cheng's birthday that day, he was drunk, lying on Chu Cheng's back, and wrote four words on his neck, those four words were not written according to the strokes, he deliberately disrupted the strokes, so Chu Cheng did not guess. What he wrote was – I like you.

The words that he restrained from saying when he was sober poured out along with his drunkenness. He wrote those four words one by one, and then hugged the person who was carrying him tightly, he lay on Chu Cheng's back, looking at the road with no end in sight, he thought how good it would be if he could go down all the time.

He chaotically obeyed his heart and let Chu Cheng carry him all the way, all the way into the house, he looked at Chu Cheng, trying to maintain his final sobriety, at the moment of zero o'clock, he took out the jade pendant given to him.

He wanted to say to Chu Cheng, "I belong to you." The apricot is framed by the wall, so he is the apricot in the wall, he does not go out of the wall, he belongs to you.

But in the end, I couldn't say these four words.

But fortunately, now, they all belong to each other.

He looked at Chu Cheng, leaned over and kissed the jade pendant around his neck, and looked at Chu Cheng with a smile, "Happy Valentine's Day."

Chu Cheng kissed his forehead and said softly, "Happy Valentine's Day."

The two men did it again in the sweet atmosphere, and then they fell into a deep sleep.

The next day, Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng went skating again, and it was not until the afternoon that they were ready to drive back.

Ji Qingzhou looked at the roses in the garden and asked him, "What about these flowers?"

"Just stay here, someone will take care of it, don't worry."

Ji Qingzhou was a little reluctant, he looked at the rose in front of him, took a few photos, wanted to send Weibo but was afraid of being seen what the clue was, he could only send it out in the circle of friends, writing: Happy Valentine's Day.

Ji Qingzhou gave chu cheng his gift before leaving, it was a pair of cufflinks, he originally wanted to buy a watch, but considering that Chu Cheng did not love to wear jewelry, nor did he have the habit of wearing watches, he bought cufflinks. Chu Cheng liked it very much, took it over, and kissed him.