chapter 86

Ying Nian has never understood why he and Tang Yu would come to this step, they fell in love as teenagers, they had established a relationship early, they also had very sweet times, Tang Yu would accompany him to the penalty station, would help him bring breakfast, and would teach him spoken English word by word. But now, when he saw Tang Yu, he felt tired, and when he saw him, he would wonder who he was with yesterday. Which fox friend of his, or which one can be the object of the spring breeze?

He had always wondered why Tang Yu was cheating, and would go to others again and again, and even those people were obviously inferior to him. Someone told him that it was because your love was too obvious, you should restrain your love, instead of letting him know how much you liked him, Ying Nian once did not believe in this theory, what does he think is like this? But in the end, his love ended in failure. He couldn't help but start to reflect, yes or no, he really shouldn't have behaved so obviously.

He looked at Ji Qingzhou, just like he looked at himself at that time, he and Tang Yu, Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng, this structure is so similar, they are all very ordinary people, and they have met a person whose power position is higher than his own. Even, Chu Cheng's power was far higher than Tang Yu's.

All along, Ji Qingzhou only said that Chu Cheng was his distant brother. But which brother can do this for his younger brother? Ying Nian had seen the two of them get along, he had been in love, and he could see that the two were more like lovers than brothers. He didn't want Ji Qingzhou to repeat his mistakes, so he wanted to provide some of his own experience as much as possible to make Ji Qingzhou's love go smoother. However, he seemed to underestimate the person in front of him, and Ji Qingzhou obviously had his own ideas and was also very insistent on his own views.

Ying Nian smiled, didn't say anything more, only said, "Then I hope you can meet someone for a long time."

Ji Qingzhou listened, unconsciously lowered his eyes, quietly blinked, it doesn't matter if it can't last long, he thinks, it's not easy to meet a person he likes, it's best to be long-lasting, it doesn't matter if it can't be long. As long as he likes the other person, the other party also likes him is enough.

He was different from Ying Nian, he had witnessed his parents' divorce with his own eyes, and he knew when he was young that long-term was a very luxurious thing. Therefore, Ji Qingzhou never had the luxury of seeking longevity, he only wanted to be good, good, and live every day at the moment.

On June 14th, Ji Qingzhou took a leave of absence and returned to X City to prepare for Chu Cheng's birthday. Chu Cheng's birthday is on June 16, and he usually spends his birthday at home. Pick the day before or after your birthday and celebrate with your own hair, this year it is set for June 15 at 6 p.m.

Ji Qingzhou listened to him say this, and deliberately said, "I took the leave of the 15th, so I can go back on the 15th, then you don't have to pick me up, I will go directly to the hotel when the time comes, and you will send me the hotel address."

Chu Cheng did not doubt that he had him, said "good", and sent him an address. Ji Qingzhou held the phone, intending to surprise him.

On the fourteenth, Chu Cheng came home from work on time, just walked into the bedroom, he felt someone behind him pounce, he reflexively turned around, grabbed the person who came in, and before he could ask him how he came in, he heard the other party shouting, "Pain, Chu Cheng, you let go."

Chu Cheng was stunned for a second, scolded a word of, let go of the light, and saw Ji Qingzhou standing in front of him, rubbing his wrist with a look of grievance. Chu Cheng laughed a little, "Aren't you coming back tomorrow?"

"I'm not trying to surprise you." Ji Qingzhou said helplessly, "Now it's good, only shocked."

Chu Cheng sighed, pulled him to the bed and sat down, looked at his wrist, "It's okay, I didn't give a hard hand, nothing happened."