chapter 144

Ji Qingzhou tentatively asked him, "Do you have normal jeans?"

"It's so hot, I don't want to wear jeans."

"So what are the pants you're talking about?"

"Culottes and shorts."

"Wear shorts." Ji Qingzhou suggested, "I'm afraid you wear a skirt to do farm work, and netizens say that you have a bad attitude."

Yu Anyi was dissatisfied, "I just need to do a good job."

"Then come on."

"Rest assured, no problem."

Chu Cheng looked at the sky wordlessly, what is no problem, this problem is big, what work has Yu Anyi done! He glanced at Yu Anyi, only to feel that this big lady did not force herself at all.

When they arrived at the hotel, Lian Jingxing had arrived. When they saw them coming, they greeted them and sent them the room cards in turn, "Don't tell anyone else that I am one of the planners of the show, except for you and Yuanbai, no one else knows, just when I am a guest who came to record like you."

"Are you afraid that other people will get along with you when they find out?" Yu Anyi asked.

"Smart." Lian Jingxing praised.

"Rest assured, all the smart people here won't say anything."

After Yu Anyi finished speaking, she took the room card and prepared to go back to the room, she walked, and greeted her, "Ji Qingzhou, go, why are you still standing."

Ji Qingzhou heard this, so he had to tell Lian Jingxing that they would go to put away their luggage first and dragged Chu Cheng upstairs.

"Let's eat together in a little while." Yu Anyi looked at the two of them and said, "But you have to wait, Xia Yun has not come yet, I have to wait for her."

Guan Xiayun is a friend who will record with Yu Anyi this time. She and Yu Anyi are not a company, they are a small flower held by another company, Yu Anyi will get acquainted with her entirely because there was a scene before, Guan Xiayun gave her a female second, she has a good temperament, and she is polite to everyone. As a result, because once when the male protagonist was in a bad mood and always ng, he said that he would either wait a while and then shoot? A sentence angered the male protagonist and scolded her for half a day.

Guan Xiayun is just a second-line small flower, the other party is a first-line small student and play the male protagonist, Guan Xiayun can not argue with the other party, only to apologize softly. Yu Anyi did not care at first, and then saw that the male protagonist said more and more excessively, could not help but open his mouth to say a few words for Xia Yun, she is a first-line top traffic flower, popularity is far above the male protagonist, even if the other party is unwilling, there is no way to say anything, this is the end of the voice.

Guan Xiayun saw that Yu Anyi helped her, and after the male protagonist left, he politely thanked her. Yu Anyi did not take it seriously, but Guan Xiayun always wanted to repay her, she was careful, seeing that Yu Anyi sometimes forgot something, he took the initiative to remind her. Yu Anyi sometimes wants something, she can also take it out of her pocket and hand it to her, Yu Anyi thinks she is still quite interesting, as soon as she comes and goes, the two people are familiar.

This variety show recording is Yu Anyi's first time as a resident guest, she is afraid that she will lose everything and lose sight of one or the other, so she found Guan Xiayun, thinking that she can also take the opportunity to help her suck some powder. Guan Xiayun was naturally willing, and he vacated the schedule early.

Probably Lian Jingxing deliberately arranged that Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng's room was next to Yu Anyi, and Yu Anyi talked to them for a while and then entered the room.