chapter 149

Chu Cheng naturally wouldn't let Ji Qingzhou do this kind of thing, but he was also a layman himself, holding a wooden board and a hammer, and compared it for half a day, before he took out the nail and nailed it.

Ji Qingzhou helped him hold the ladder and asked him, "Are you okay?"

"All right." Chu Cheng said and got off the ladder, Ji Qingzhou remembered what he had just done, and deliberately reached out and hugged him when he was about to come down, frightening Chu Cheng to quickly support the ladder, and turned back in horror, "What are you doing? "

"I'll learn from you."

Chu Cheng felt that he was really very skinny, and clapped his hand, "I just hugged you like this?"

"Then I can't help it, if I hug like you, we should both fall."

After all, Chu Cheng was still heavier than him.

"Okay, let go, you said that when I was set up, how could I knowingly commit a crime?"

"You've broken it."

He let go of his hand, turned his head to look at the camera, and said, "Can you delete this paragraph?"

Camera:......

Ji Qingzhou felt that it should be okay, so he smiled and thanked him.

"You're welcome." The camera brother said, that is how he feels that these two people are gay in the gay, shouldn't be ah, the camera brother feels that he probably thinks too much.

Chu Cheng nailed the roof, returned the ladder, and Ji Qingzhou entered the house, preparing for a nap.

He asked the camera brother to go to rest and rest by the way to eat a meal, picked the wheat, and lay on the bed with Ji Qingzhou.

After the camera in the room recorded a short shot of them napping, Chu Cheng felt that it was almost over, got up, turned off the camera and lay back.

"Tired?" Ji Qingzhou asked him.

"Sort of." Chu Cheng said honestly, "The amount of exercise is greater than I imagined."

"Then I'll help you press the button," Ji Qingzhou said, "you turn around and turn over."

Chu Cheng reached out and wrapped his arms around him, "There is no need for this."

He looked at Ji Qingzhou and said softly, "Rest for a while, there must be other tasks in the afternoon."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "I hope it's a little easier."

"Hopefully." Chu Cheng said and closed his eyes.

Ji Qingzhou saw this, and also closed his eyes, their house was in the shade, it was not as hot as outside, even if the two people hugged together, they did not feel hot.

Ji Qingzhou was brewing sleepiness, but he felt a softness on his lips, he was a little surprised, and then he wanted to laugh, but he forced himself not to laugh out and continued to pretend to sleep. Chu Cheng saw that he was asleep, kissed him for a while, and was preparing to leave, but he was bitten by the other party, and the next second, he saw Ji Qingzhou open his eyes and smile hahahaha.

Chu Cheng was a little embarrassed, "You're not asleep."

"If I'm asleep, how can I catch you?" Ji Qingzhou looked at him and rolled over on top of him, "Are you very skilled?" Usually do not do less.

Chu Cheng pretended to be calm, "What's wrong with me kissing my boyfriend, can't I?"

"Yes, it's just that you're too sneaky."