chapter 122

When Ji Qingzhou thought about it, he felt a little troublesome. He really couldn't guess Sheng Wenxi's mind, he was a well-known director, why did he bother so much here? As long as he wants, some people want to play his plays, why cling to themselves?

However, for Sheng Wenxi, every one of his creations is like his own child, the growth of this child, he does not want to have a little bit of success, he feels that Ji Qingzhou is suitable, then he will not retreat to consider others.

Of course, Ji Qingzhou wouldn't know this, and Sheng Wenxi didn't tell him. So he still filmed the scene step by step, insisting on his decision.

When Sheng Wenxi returned to the set, he saw Chu Cheng sitting in the chair he had been sitting on before, watching Ji Qingzhou filming. That was the best position for this rest area, Sheng Wenxi was a little mindful of being occupied by Chu Cheng's nest, but it was also because it was not his own exclusive position after all, so he had to sit down next to Chu Cheng.

Chu Cheng looked at Sheng Wenxi, who was naturally sitting on the chair next to him, and said curiously, "Sheng Dao, I remember that Ji Qingzhou has already rejected you, hasn't he?"

Sheng Wenxi turned his head to look at him and said contemptuously, "Are you his agent?"

The little money trembled a little in an instant.

Chu Cheng heard this, but smiled, "I am not his agent, but I am his guardian."

When Sheng Wenxi heard about the three guardians, he only felt that he was really shameless, and he actually meant to say this to others in public, was he afraid that others would not know his relationship with Ji Qingzhou?

He sneered and taunted, "He's an adult and needs some guardian."

"Don't adults need someone else to take care of it?" When you become an adult, will your parents ignore you?

When Sheng Wenxi heard this, it was simply a blatant indication that he was Ji Qingzhou's father.

Sheng Wenxi said slightly, "General Manager Chu, be careful in your words and deeds."

"Why am I not careful in my words and deeds? Your parents will still take care of you when you become an adult, and I am his brother, so I am still entitled to manage him."

"I don't know when Ji Qingzhou had a brother?"

"Then there are so many things you don't know." Chu Cheng smiled, "After a while, after the drama is over, I will call him a brother, you see if he should be."

Sheng Wenxi did not speak, and said in his heart, does he dare to do it? This relationship between the two of you, whatever you say, he doesn't deserve it.

He didn't bother to continue talking to Chu Cheng, and Chu Cheng didn't bother to talk to him again. Both of them watched Ji Qingzhou act intently, and did not argue for a while.

Xiao Qian was relieved, thinking that the atmosphere just now was really unfriendly to him.

Ji Qingzhou got out of the play and returned to his rest area, he saw Sheng Wenxi was there, politely greeted him, and heard Chu Cheng call him, "Brother."

Ji Qingzhou was used to declaring that they were distant brothers on the set, so it was natural to ask him, "What's wrong?"

Chu Cheng patted the chair next to him, "Sit."

Ji Qingzhou let out an "Oh" and walked over and sat down.

Sheng Wenxi saw that he was sitting on Chu Cheng's side, and he didn't feel a little annoyed, he stood up and rushed Ji Qingzhou, "Ji Qingzhou, you come here."