Chapter178: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (3+4)

Yao Xiuyuan's house was on the 23rd floor, Tang Yu looked at the towering floor in front of him, took out his mobile phone and began to call Ying Nian, but Ying Nian had already blacked him out.

He sent another text message to Ying Nian, but Ying Nian did not reply.

Tang Yu couldn't, so he had to call Yao Xiuyuan.

Yao Xiuyuan quickly picked him up and asked him, "Which one?"

"It's me, Tang Yu."

"Don what?" Yao Xiuyuan was obviously not tired of this terrier.

Tang Yu said irritably, "Are you deaf at a young age? Tell Xiao Nian, I'm downstairs with you, I have something to say to him.

Yao Xiuyuan was a little curious when he heard him say this, walked to the window and looked, saw that he was not downstairs on the side of his bedroom, took his mobile phone and walked out to look down from the balcony, and sure enough, he saw Tang Yu leaning against the car.

Ying Nian came out of the guest room and asked him, "What are you looking at?"

Yao Xiuyuan glanced at him, smiled, and continued to tease Tang Yu, "Why can't I see you, you're still sleeping every year, don't disturb him, your ex-boyfriend must have the consciousness of your ex-boyfriend, understand, ex-boyfriend."

"You really live together!"

"How else?" Yao Xiuyuan laughed.

"He's next to you now?"

Yao Xiuyuan looked at Ying Nian who was not far away with a puzzled face, "That's right. 

Tang Yu listened to his words, connected with what he said before, "Nian Nian is still sleeping", and instantly made up a picture that was not very pure! He held the mobile phone, only felt that the top of his head was green, and said angrily, "Yao Xiuyuan, you dare to touch him!"

Yao Xiuyuan was instantly happy when he heard this, "Why can't I touch him?" Is he your private property? Tang Yu exclusive, idlers don't move, sorry, you are now an ex-boyfriend, you are not qualified for this.

Tang Yu was so angry by his ex-boyfriend on the left and the ex-boyfriend on the right that he wanted to kick him on the spot, but he couldn't even see Yao Xiuyuan's face, so he could only say, "You give him your phone, I'm too lazy to talk nonsense with you."

"It's all said that I sleep every year, how can I answer your phone, don't say it, I'm going to sleep again, hang up." Yao Xiuyuan said and hung up the phone.

So angry that Tang Yu scolded him fiercely on the other end of the phone.

Ying Nian heard his and Tang Yu's names, and came over to him and asked, "Tang Yu's phone, he is in trouble with you?"

Yao Xiuyuan pointed downstairs, "It's below."

"How did he come in?" Ying Nian wondered, "Isn't the door control here very strict?"

"Normal." Yao Xiuyuan was not surprised, "In the end, the surname is Tang, he really wants to come in, and the security guard does not dare to stop him, but don't worry, he can't come up." In addition to the owner of the elevator card here, only the captain of the security room has one, if he dares to give this card to Tang Yu, then he can be laid off directly. 

When Ying Nian heard this, he was a little upset, in order to avoid Tang Yu, he moved several times, and finally moved to Yao Xiuyuan, but now, he was exposed again, and it also brought trouble to Yao Xiuyuan.

He and Yao Xiuyuan are not acquainted, just friends of a friend's boyfriend, barely friends, and because of this, he is somewhat unwilling to trouble Yao Xiuyuan so much.