chapter 95

Chu Cheng was stunned for a moment, and then shook his head, "No hurry."

"So when are you in a hurry?" Ji Qingzhou asked him, "When do you want to do it?"

Chu Cheng didn't expect him to continue to ask questions, he looked at Ji Qingzhou's clean eyes and said in a shallow voice, "We don't have to do it, like now, it's also very good isn't it?"

Ji Qingzhou looked at him puzzled, "You don't want to do it with me?"

"Of course not." Chu Cheng hugged him and said softly, "Zhouzhou, if it is now the first two months of our contract, I will not hesitate to have a relationship with you, but now, our contract is about to expire, there is more than a month left, there is no need for you to understand?" You don't have to add this stain to these last thirty days, there's no need."

"I don't think it's a stain." Ji Qingzhou explained to him, "I took your money, I enjoyed your benefits, and I deserved to pay the price, didn't I?" Isn't that what we say about good deals?

"That was before, not now. You don't have to do that, I said, you stayed with me for a year, and I was happy that year, and that's enough. "

"But..." Ji Qingzhou looked at him, "then what did I give?" If we are innocent between us, what kind of gold do you count me? Why should I enjoy your efforts? "

"Not all financiers will have sex with their lovers." Chu Cheng reached out and shook his hand, "We are like this, it is very good." "

Ji Qingzhou felt that this was not good at all, this was not what he wanted, he looked at Chu Cheng, did not know what to say, and finally, he could only dryly say, "Then I will pay you back." 

Chu Cheng was afraid that he would be like this, "Am I short of money? I don't need you to pay back my money, I want to say so, do I need to pay back your time, give you all your time this year? He sighed and said helplessly, "You don't have to have a psychological burden, between the two of us, I am always the beneficiary, I can't let myself suffer, so don't say this kind of thing again, I don't like to hear it, and I don't want to hear it a second time."

"So what do you want?" You don't want that, you don't want that, so what do you want? Ji Qingzhou felt like a lump of cotton in his chest, and he was almost out of breath, "We originally agreed, you also wanted to sleep with me at the beginning, didn't you?" Why don't you want anything now? "

"I wanted to sleep with you at first," Chu Cheng looked at him, "but that was before." People have feelings when they get along, and I did want to sleep with you at the beginning, because I didn't care about you at that time, and your future has nothing to do with me. But now, we have been together for so long, I watch you grow up a little bit, I hold you, protect you, I haven't even said a word to you, I hope you are good, I hope you come clean, clean and clean, your life has no stains, do you understand? "

Ji Qingzhou shook his head, he did not understand, "Do you like me?" You don't like why I think so much for me, you like me and why you want me to leave. "

Chu Cheng looked at him with mixed feelings, "Of course I don't like you, I just hope that you can be better in the future, Ji Qingzhou, as I said, I hope you are good, I really hope you are good."

"But I'm not good now."

Chu Cheng hugged him and coaxed him softly, "Don't do this, I know that you have been making psychological preparations for the last step, and now that I suddenly say no, you will be surprised and even do not understand, but this is my decision, I don't want it, in this way, you will be better in the future."

"So what do you want?" Ji Qingzhou asked him blankly, "You have collected seven cards, but you don't want it, so what do you want?"

Chu Cheng let go of him, looked into his eyes, and whispered, "You kiss me."