chhapter 125

Ji Qingzhou didn't speak, and he felt as if he was taking the initiative to ask every time in the future, as if he was in a hurry.

When Chu Cheng saw that he did not speak, he smiled warmly and kissed his forehead, "When I finish watching the movie tomorrow, I will take you to a place."

"Where to go?"

"A villa in our family." Chu Cheng said.

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Good."

Chu Cheng bowed his head and gently kissed his lips, "Tomorrow is December 31st," he whispered as he kissed, "The end of the old year and the beginning of the new year, I want to establish our new relationship in the new year, can I?"

Ji Qingzhou understood, he nodded meekly, and said slightly shyly, "Yes."

Chu Cheng finally kissed him, "Thank you."

Ji Qingzhou hugged him and did not speak. He leaned into Chu Cheng's arms, but his heart had flown to tomorrow, and he longed for the future of Chu Cheng, and every day was full of expectations that made him rejoice.

Ji Qingzhou watched the premiere of the movie with Chu Cheng in the afternoon of the next day. "Broken Light" is very good, Lian Jingxing's performance in it is amazing, he watched Lin Luofeng's ups and downs in the movie, watched him find his brother's grief after his death, and unconsciously left tears. When It came to Lin Luofeng's drunken dream of Lin Luoyang, the sobbing sounded in the cinema one after another, and Ji Qingzhou himself was also crying red-eyed. It wasn't until finally Lin Luofeng caught the murderer and worshipped his brother that he was slightly better.

When the lights in the movie theater came on, Chu Cheng looked at his eyes red and there were still undried tear marks on his face, and he was surprised, "How did you cry like this?" "

Although he was also touched in the middle of the way, but the tears just came up, he was suppressed, and he never thought that Ji Qingzhou was crying so sadly.

Chu Cheng reached out to help him wipe his tears, "Sure enough, it is the movie he has acted in that he is most likely to move his feelings, and look at what makes you cry."

Ji Qingzhou cried very quietly, there was no sound, and he didn't speak, so he sobbed and whispered, "It's just very touching." This film is really touching. "

"Yes, I heard a lot of girls crying halfway through, but wasn't it very touching?"

He looked at Ji Qingzhou, handed him the paper, and asked him to wipe his tears.

Because of Ji Qingzhou's star status, the two people waited until everyone in the hall was finished before leaving. Chu Cheng took him to the restaurant he had booked earlier, and then drove to his villa.

Ji Qingzhou took advantage of the time to brush the film reviews on the Internet during the time of sitting in the car, and found that everyone's evaluation of this play was very good, and he gave full recognition and high evaluation to Lian Jingxing's acting skills. And he dipped the light of the role, although the appearance time is small, but because it is all with Lian Jingxing, and is an important reason for Lin Luofeng's personality change, so the film critics also mentioned him, saying that the future life is terrible, not only took over Lian Jingxing's play, and the degree of completion is very high.

Compared with film critics, netizens are more direct, shouting one by one on Weibo and forums, "Immortal Brothers!" When Yang Yang died, I cried like a dog like Brother Lian. "

"The most favorite part of the whole play is Lin Luofeng's drunken dream Lin Luoyang's section!" Oh, my God! It's so touching! Yang Yang is such a little angel, why should he die! The screenwriter wanted my tears! "