chapter 87

Chu Cheng was stunned for a moment, and Qin Xue, who was walking beside him, held back a smile and did not let himself laugh out loud.

Ji Qingzhou still looked at him very seriously and pulled on his clothes.

Chu Cheng whispered to him, "It's inconvenient for many people, you lean on me and walk slowly."

Ji Qingzhou didn't want to go, he was drunk, he rarely lost his usual thoughtfulness, and stubbornly said, "You carry me."

Yu Anyi saw that they were blocking in front of them and did not go, so he stepped forward and asked, "What's wrong, what are you doing here?"

"Ji Qingzhou asked Ah Cheng to turn his back on him, but Ah Cheng was unwilling and was persuading him." Qin Xuedao.

Yu Anyi looked at Chu Cheng wordlessly, "He's all drunk, and you still expect to reason with him." The back is finished, how to still twist and squeeze.

Chu Cheng had never been accustomed to being too close to each other in front of people, but Yu Anyi was right, Ji Qingzhou was drunk, and now he could still listen to what reason. He waved his hand and said to the others, "You go first."

"What are you afraid of?" Yao Xiuyuan smiled, "We can still record it for you."

"As long as you talk, go fast."

Yao Xiuyuan shook his head and put his arm around Shao Yong's shoulder, "Okay, Young Master, you slowly carry your back, and Ah Yong and I go to the toilet."

Shao Yonghaha smiled and looked at Chu Cheng twice, and walked towards the bathroom with Yao Xiuyuan.

Seeing this, Yu Anyi simply wrapped one hand around his brother and the other on Qin Xue, "What are you two still doing with the pestle?" Gone, don't embarrass our birthday stars.

Qin Xue laughed lowly and walked toward the elevator with her.

Chu Cheng saw that everyone was gone, so he looked down at Ji Qingzhou, Ji Qingzhou saw him looking at himself, and smiled at him obediently, Chu Cheng looked at the smile on his face, and smiled helplessly, "You are still laughing, let me carry you in public, don't be ashamed."

Now Ji Qingzhou still knows that he is ashamed, he does not want to walk, he only wants Chu Cheng to carry him, and said softly, "Carry me, carry me."

Chu Cheng couldn't do anything with him, and seeing that there was really no one on this floor now, he had to bend down and say to him, "Come up."

Ji Qingzhou happily leaned up, put his arm around his neck and kissed him, and whispered, "Ah Cheng is the best."

"I've carried you along with your wishes, but it's not the best."

"Ah Cheng doesn't turn his back on me, and it's best." Ji Qingzhou said faintly.

He lay on Chu Cheng's back, his chin resting on his shoulder, and gently kissed the side of Chu Cheng's face.

Chu Cheng was a little tickled by his tickling kiss, and turned back to advise, "Lie down, obediently don't move." "

Ji Qingzhou let out an "Oh" and hugged him, but sure enough, he didn't move again.

Yao Xiuyuan and YingNian finished going to the toilet, washing their hands while not forgetting to complain about Chu Cheng, "I want to say that his idol baggage is still quite heavy, and he still has to let us go first."

"But no, alas, you said that Ah Cheng's little lover's package is also too sincere, and I see that the gold lords and little lovers of other families are not like this."