chapter 113

Chu Cheng snorted coldly and threw the phone in front of Fang Yaoxuan.

Fang Yaoxuan hurriedly picked it up, and he heard the voice of his father reprimanding him, and Fang Yaoxuan was aggrieved, "I provoked him? It was he who came to the hospital at night to provoke me, and I almost didn't get strangled by him."

"It's good that you haven't been strangled!" You look at what you're doing, the green hat is about to be put on people's heads, or twice, which man can stand it! You say you're doing this personnel! "

"The two of them weren't together at all a year ago!"

"Whether they're together or not, are you making a mess behind people's backs?" How did our Fang family give birth to such a faceless thing as you, you said that you, the appearance is also a table of talents, what kind of girl does not, need to pry Chu Cheng's corner? Even if you don't care about your face, can you think about it for the family, you pried Chu Cheng's corner, can he bear it? He can't stand it, is it you who ends up targeting you? No, it's our family, it's our company! In the end, it is not our family that suffers losses! You are not small, usually do not share the burden for the family, but also add trouble to the family, there is really something going to happen at home, you think you can get better."

Fang Yaoxuan was so disciplined by him that he didn't speak again.

Fang Li took a deep breath, hating iron not steel, "That is, you provoked Chu Cheng, you can also say these words politely with me, to change to his brother, I guess when the company has a problem, I don't know what the reason is, and I am still thinking about which decision I recently made that caused these things." Yao Xuan, you just let Daddy worry less about snacks."

"Now it's me who's injured, and it's me lying in the hospital." Fang Yao shouted.

"That's what you deserve, there are so many people in this world, why don't people stab others!" It's not because of the bad things you've done! Today's matter, to this end, you apologize to Chu Cheng, I will send someone to pick you up tomorrow, you go home to recuperate, you will not shoot this drama in the future, men you don't like it, do things with your father at home, I am such a big company, will it be passed on to outsiders in the future! Not for you yet, but for you! What will you do now! It will add to the chaos! "

Fang Li rubbed his forehead, and finally said to him, "Turn on the phone speakerphone, you first apologize to Chu Cheng, I want to be able to hear it here, and then, you go home and we will say again, you have played long enough, you should grow up." Apologize, you apologize first. "

Fang Yaoxuan roared unwillingly, it was he who was hurt, why did he apologize, but Fang Li was very insistent, Fang Yaoxuan listened to his anger and threats over there, arguing and shouting that he was right.

Chu Cheng couldn't stand the tears of the two of them, he took back his mobile phone, and Fang Li said, "There is no need to apologize to me, I don't care, I still have something, I have to go first, Uncle Fang, you remember what you said, and then next time, I don't guarantee that I can do anything."

"There won't be a next time." Fang Li said tiredly, "I will educate him well."

"Then don't let him appear in front of me and my lover again."

"Yes, he will."

"That's best."

Chu Cheng hung up the phone and looked at Fang Yaoxuan, whose eyes were red, "I look at your father's face, this time it will be forgotten, if your father can't control you, next time, I will never let you go like this." Fang Yaoxuan, do you want to fight with me? Do you think that when our two families fight, who dies first? You go and ask your father, do you dare to fight with our family? "