chapter 90

"Am I like a criminal in your eyes?" Chu Cheng was shocked, "It's too plastic."

Chu Xin smiled a little and said calmly, "You're pretty much the same now." Xiao Cheng," he looked at Chu Cheng and said seriously, "You want me to believe that you are measured, and you should do something corresponding."

When Chu Cheng heard this, he felt that he was really worried, "You can rest assured, we are almost finished, there will be more than two months left, soon."

Chu Xin was surprised at this time, he looked at the necklace around Chu Cheng's neck, and he was confused, but he didn't say anything more, just said, "That's fine."

"So you don't have to worry so much, I do what I say."

"Okay." Chu Xin stepped forward.

Chu Cheng followed him and walked over to him, "Right brother," he said softly, "Thank you for this, I haven't told my parents about this."

"Nothing, young people love to play, you can afford to play, you have the right to play, this is just an episode in your life, it is not worth letting them know."

Chu Cheng unconsciously lowered his eyes, the mood was a little bored for no reason, he felt that Chu Xin's words were not right, but he felt that there seemed to be nothing wrong, he and Ji Qingzhou, who were two people who had no intersection, accidentally intersected, and then gradually drifted apart, this is their life trajectory, this is very normal, there is no problem.

However, Chu Cheng remembered the words that Ji Qingzhou said to him on his back last night, "You are the best for me", and remembered the attachment in Ji Qingzhou's eyes when he looked at him, and he was inexplicably a little uncomfortable.

Chu Cheng's birthday went, Ji Qingzhou took advantage of this time to see Wang Fang, said a few words to her, and stayed until the evening before leaving the hospital. He was a little bored in the house alone, and accidentally saw roses hanging upside down on the balcony. The roses had long since dried, but they hung upside down on the balcony, like an oil painting that had been painted for a long time. Chu Cheng said not to move, he really did not move, Ji Qingzhou walked over, looked at it for a long time, and slowly untied the rope that was tied.

He found the transparent glass vase he had put away earlier and inserted the rose into it. These roses have faded from the splendor of the time and turned into a brownish red covered in mist. Ji Qingzhou put the vase on the window sill of the balcony and kept it first, he thought, wait for the day he left, and then throw away the roses.

He looked quietly at the rose in front of him, and then revealed a gentle smile.

Chu Cheng came to deliver Ji Qingzhou as promised the next day, and Ji Qingzhou and him were separated outside the airport, accompanied by Xiao Qian, and entered the airport. Chu Cheng watched him leave, unconsciously touched the pendant on his neck, and drove towards the company.

When he left work, Meng Sheng offered to celebrate him, but Chu Cheng refused, "Another day, my birthday has passed two days, let me rest, let's spend the weekend again."

Meng Sheng didn't embarrass him, "Okay, let's go."

"Well, I'll finish this on my hand and go."

Meng Sheng heard the words and helped him close the office door and leave the company.

Chu Cheng didn't get off work until 6 o'clock, he got off the elevator, went directly to the underground garage, and walked in the direction of his parking space. However, just after walking to a corner, I saw a few people pushing and shoving.

"You're still quite tough, our boss said, I have to see you today, you either obediently follow us, or don't blame us for not being polite, you are also a smart person, why bother?"